WWE Star reportedly in the dog house.

Infinity

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO HE DID train with Shawn Michaels? So the comment that Punk made, about Shawn only taking his money was bullshit? I thought so.

Shawn hardly showed up to his training academy though. He had his own paid trainers do most of the training. That is how most wrestling schools are. The name is just for more business. Though Shawn did give the trainers a specific handbook to go by I think. I did some research on it before, because I thought I wanted to become a wrestler lol.

I guess lol

Kenny already weighed in on it: He tweeted, “Cena acts stupid to riley, riley calls him on it, loses push. This must be a lie! Lmao #ibelieve.”

Must be true

I thought Riley was in "the dog house" because he's generic, his work is dangerously sloppy and can't connect with the crowd. Those would be good reasons.

He was OVER last year.

Always felt like he wasn't so much over, as the Miz was just that hated. Once he stopped that feud with Miz, did he still get the same reaction? I never paid much attention to the guy to be honest.

Kenny already weighed in on it: He tweeted, “Cena acts stupid to riley, riley calls him on it, loses push. This must be a lie! Lmao #ibelieve.”

Must be true

I thought Riley was in "the dog house" because he's generic, his work is dangerously sloppy and can't connect with the crowd. Those would be good reasons.

He was OVER last year.

Always felt like he wasn't so much over, as the Miz was just that hated. Once he stopped that feud with Miz, did he still get the same reaction? I never paid much attention to the guy to be honest.

Yeah he keeps getting the same reactions, the crowd loves him, despite him being completely buried.

Well it's not like he is a main eventer anyway. He's so generic and didn't even deserve that feud he got with The Miz. Why they had Riley beat Miz at Capitol Punishment last year is something I'll never understand.

To create a new star. Edge had gone and Punk was on his way out. Riley could and should have been huge.

IDK if its just me but riley kinda acts like the rock. I mean ... in ring. On the cameras. His moves, gestures. Am I the only one? I know it' s off topic but I' m just asking and I dont think it needs another thread..

I know what you mean. From the taunt to his spinebuster. Riley and Rock have similar moves.

Sorta wondered about why his push stopped because it wasn't because he was green simply as that has never stopped them pushing guys before so this sorta could be true since they were very high on him reportedly.

Alwaqys thought they should have stuck with the Franchise-esqe/Jock gimmick they stuck him with on NXT & maybe either added in Kelly Kelly as the head cheerleader type then teamed him with JAck Swagger in a sort of Varsity Club gimmick therefore allowing both guys to get the relevant experience of how to do things right, build both guys characters & keep Kelly where she belongs as an eye candy valet.

He was OVER last year.

He's still pretty over with the crowd. He gets a very good reaction for being a mere lower midcarder. He always gets a lot of cheers whenever he gets an entrance. I remember back in April during a Houseshow, A-RY got one hell of a reaction by the fans for being just a jobber to Lord Tensai.

Maybe it's because of his theme. :shifty:

IDK if its just me but riley kinda acts like the rock. I mean ... in ring. On the cameras. His moves, gestures. Am I the only one? I know it' s off topic but I' m just asking and I dont think it needs another thread..

I know what you mean. From the taunt to his spinebuster. Riley and Rock have similar moves.

Damn so everything is OK with me :D and it' s true. I' ll sleep with ease from now on.

Well, here's an update you guys. Aesop, Sam8madness, Challenger, you three stand corrected:

"- Once a promising talent in WWE's midcard scene, Alex Riley's role in the company has been greatly curtailed since last year. According to PWInsider.com, the Raw Superstar is in the doghouse stemming from a hostile backstage encounter with John Cena.Cena was reportedly poking fun at Riley in front of their wrestler peers, and in response, the Raw talent angrily reacted to Cena's "rib"—a violation of the unspoken rules of the WWE locker room. Though Riley's exact actions are not known at this time, his unfavorable reaction to WWE's premiere star was not considered a good move."A-RY" was asked to weigh in on the matter via Twitter and responded "I'd rather not comment about this... At this time.""

http://rajah.com/base/node/28714

If Cena was insultnig Riley, even if it was playful banter, Riley has the right to defend him self or give banter back.

Well, here's an update you guys. Aesop, Sam8madness, Challenger, you three stand corrected:

"- Once a promising talent in WWE's midcard scene, Alex Riley's role in the company has been greatly curtailed since last year. According to PWInsider.com, the Raw Superstar is in the doghouse stemming from a hostile backstage encounter with John Cena.Cena was reportedly poking fun at Riley in front of their wrestler peers, and in response, the Raw talent angrily reacted to Cena's "rib"—a violation of the unspoken rules of the WWE locker room. Though Riley's exact actions are not known at this time, his unfavorable reaction to WWE's premiere star was not considered a good move."A-RY" was asked to weigh in on the matter via Twitter and responded "I'd rather not comment about this... At this time.""

That really doesn't prove anything. At all.

Alex Riley said "I'd rather not comment.", not "Yeah Cena's such a douche lol, everything Kenny said was true lololol."

Alex Riley said "I'd rather not comment.", not "Yeah Cena's such a douche lol, everything Kenny said was true lololol."

If it weren't true he could have easily shut it down. Not decide to comment on it later. Meaning their is so backstory to the claim.

Lolololol

If it weren't true he could have easily shut it down. Not decide to comment on it later. Meaning their is so backstory to the claim.

Lolololol

And you know this how exactly?

I think I'll wait until Riley feels like actually releasing his own comment on the situation, instead of listening to a dirtsheet.

Lololololololol

Lolololol

Lololololololol

College Psychology. If it were false, shoot it down. Why allude?

Lololololololololol

Lolololol

Lololololololol

Lololololololololol

Very true but it's still not very conclusive.

Edit: lololololololololololL

Lolololol

Lololololololol

Lololololololololol

Very true but it's still not very conclusive.

Edit: lololololololololololL

Enough to conclude there's something up.

Lolololololololololololololololololololol

Not enough to give the full story

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Clearly, but enough to confirm that there is something official with this.

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Archived