WWE Star reportedly in the dog house.

Infinity

"- Fans may have noticed in recent months that Alex Riley's push has been stopped dead in its tracks. According to PWInsider.com, Riley is in the dog house after a recent backstage incident with John Cena.Cena was reportedly ribbing Riley, who completely over-reacted to Cena's joking around and violated unspoken rules of the WWE locker room. While Alex Riley's exact actions are not known at this time, Flipping out on WWE's top superstar is probably not the best career move."

Source: http://rajah.com/base/node/28697

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake.

I'm not attempting to prove or disprove, but you can't call fake; as well as calling truth. No evidence to substance.

You didn't post the source, which is the The Wrestling Observer. The Wrestling Observer is the most unreliable source in wrestling news.

Fake.

I'm not attempting to prove or disprove, but you can't call fake; as well as calling truth. No evidence to substance.

You didn't post the source, which is the The Wrestling Observer. The Wrestling Observer is the most unreliable source in wrestling news.

Source is @: Rajah.com

Source was posted, and check your facts, as it's not even on Wrestling Observer ;)

Fake.

Source was posted, and check your facts, as it's not even on Wrestling Observer ;)

Check other news sites, they all say the source is the Wrestling Observer...

Fake.

Check other news sites, they all say the source is the Wrestling Observer...

Hard to believe when the news is nowhere to be found on the site LOL.

I thought Riley was in "the dog house" because he's generic, his work is dangerously sloppy and can't connect with the crowd. Those would be good reasons.

I don't know about not connecting with the crowd, he got pretty over fairly quick last year when they were pushing him. But I do think he was depushed over being too green and sloppy, not over whatever they're claiming.

I thought Riley was in "the dog house" because he's generic, his work is dangerously sloppy and can't connect with the crowd. Those would be good reasons.

I don't know about not connecting with the crowd, he got pretty over fairly quick last year when they were pushing him. But I do think he was depushed over being too green and sloppy, not over whatever they're claiming.

Well he was feuding with Miz, who was getting pretty decent heat at the time (might have been X-Pac heat, but heat nonetheless).

Well he was feuding with Miz, who was getting pretty decent heat at the time (might have been X-Pac heat, but heat nonetheless).

Riley actually got more over than Miz, which was odd. But yeah that had something to do with it, plus his aggression and the beat downs he gave Miz seemed legit enough so that factored into it.

Where have you been? Read any live reports and you'll realise Riley gets one of the biggest reactions on the roster. Heck you can hear it when he appears on Superstars. The guy is incredibly over. Plus he made one botch and is 'dangerous?' Plenty of superstars have botched yet aren't 'dangerous to work with.'

I don't know how many of you watch superstars but the crowd seems to really like him when riley comes out on superstars.

I see no problem with Alex Riley sure he isn't the best wrestler but he gets a reaction with the crowd every time he comes through the curtain. I see lots of potential in him I don't see why most are negative towards him. Even Daniel Bryan said he enjoyed A-Ry's work in a recent interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7A0SfjIAsU

SO HE DID train with Shawn Michaels? So the comment that Punk made, about Shawn only taking his money was bullshit? I thought so.

Yeah Bryan originally wanted to train with Malenko but his school closed down 3 Weeks before he was about to go, then he saw an ad on Raw for Shawn Michaels school and decided to give it a shot.

SO HE DID train with Shawn Michaels? So the comment that Punk made, about Shawn only taking his money was bullshit? I thought so.

Shawn hardly showed up to his training academy though. He had his own paid trainers do most of the training. That is how most wrestling schools are. The name is just for more business. Though Shawn did give the trainers a specific handbook to go by I think. I did some research on it before, because I thought I wanted to become a wrestler lol.

Archived