Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Oh... maybe that's why Cesaro didn't win. lol Short match?

Maybe he'll get a title shot on smackdown for WM? Unless of course Edge chooses Roman after all

Edited by Luchador LXXXV

Edge got him some on that spear. i think he and Roman both agreed to eat shit when they take each other’s spears.

Bad Bunny having the time of his life man i been enjoying so far

feels like this match was a waste of time then, not gonna lie. a screw up or something could have happened to set up a potential WM match... but in the end it's gona be RR winner anyway.

While RAW is basically set with no direction... Besides, Roman doesn't need Edge at all.

I hope either Lashley retains (the preferred option) or Morrison wins. Can’t stand Riddle so I hope he’s just a “filler” feud.

What happened to Lucha House Party feuding with the Hurt Business? I swear they beat them and they were doing that while appearing on NXT too.

6 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Miz will cash in at WM like Seth just to get speared by an exhausted Edge to lose the cash in

can't see Edge as a champion really. Probably will win, but then get cashediin on by Miz for the heat and a way to get it off him. 

3 minutes ago, AONO. said:

feels like this match was a waste of time then, not gonna lie. a screw up or something could have happened to set up a potential WM match... but in the end it's gona be RR winner anyway.

While RAW is basically set with no direction... Besides, Roman doesn't need Edge at all.

be honest, man. what the hell would Edge do with Drew? there’s absolutely nothing there. Reigns is the best heel in the company and quite honestly the best boss battle for Edge. this was a layup of a decision. not to mention the Spear vs Spear thing. it’s a money match in every way.

Sheamus might be Drew’s opponent if they can stretch it which i think they could.

Edited by EJ!

1 minute ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Bobby plz retain!..Unless he gets a title shot on Raw to face Drew at WM

This is the only way I’d accept a Lashley loss. If he becomes a Main Eventer and is in the title picture, I’ll have no complaints