Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feels like this match was a waste of time then, not gonna lie. a screw up or something could have happened to set up a potential WM match... but in the end it's gona be RR winner anyway.

While RAW is basically set with no direction... Besides, Roman doesn't need Edge at all.

6 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Miz will cash in at WM like Seth just to get speared by an exhausted Edge to lose the cash in

can't see Edge as a champion really. Probably will win, but then get cashediin on by Miz for the heat and a way to get it off him. 

3 minutes ago, AONO. said:

feels like this match was a waste of time then, not gonna lie. a screw up or something could have happened to set up a potential WM match... but in the end it's gona be RR winner anyway.

While RAW is basically set with no direction... Besides, Roman doesn't need Edge at all.

be honest, man. what the hell would Edge do with Drew? there’s absolutely nothing there. Reigns is the best heel in the company and quite honestly the best boss battle for Edge. this was a layup of a decision. not to mention the Spear vs Spear thing. it’s a money match in every way.

Sheamus might be Drew’s opponent if they can stretch it which i think they could.

1 minute ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Bobby plz retain!..Unless he gets a title shot on Raw to face Drew at WM

This is the only way I’d accept a Lashley loss. If he becomes a Main Eventer and is in the title picture, I’ll have no complaints

Archived