Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb ★

Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix)

I am enjoying Kate but the only costume I like is locked behind the Level 39 Challenge card... if I want to skip it, it would cost me over $65. Even with Iron Man, who I reached Character Level 50, I am not even close to half his Challenge Cards.

What I did is just grind the challenges daily in the HARM room, and I completed all the 6 main characters' challenge cards without spending a real penny

10 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

What I did is just grind the challenges daily in the HARM room, and I completed all the 6 main characters' challenge cards without spending a real penny

Thanks, I will try that out.

I like game, and I want to love it,and it's starting to get better. My problem with with the DLC expansions was that they were a bit short, and lacked mission variety,  I went back and replayed the campaign last month and I got a kick out of the mission variety, like the stealth mission and Iron man flying into space etc. I know the game is multiplayer but the character DLC is an expansion of the campaign so I hope we have some more variety like that in Black Panther. But I have to say, the Cosmic cube and Black Panther look really good. 

I hope we get more villain sectors. I don't know why they couldn't give us more than just Abomination and Taskmaster. I'm not asking for Red Skull, or Thanos, give us some C list bad guys like Whirlwind or Crossbones etc. I felt like the Super Adaptoid should have been the prelude to Modok, but they made it make sense in the Kate Bishop DLC.

I hope they've got their shit together, because it's been a bit of a bumpy first year release, and I don't want the game to be pulled like and be another Anthem, though it is marvel and is big enough to survive. 

I really wonder why Marvel chose Crystal Dynamic... they aren't even willing to make the Endgame outfits 100% accurate (Widow's & Hawkeye's hairs) because they want us to respect their original design. Which their buzzcut Hawkeye looks terrible.

Edited by AegisAvenger

That cosmic cube villain sector was an absolute ball ache. Only finished it last night. Kept dying the same way all the time and was fed up. When I seemed to get the handle of it (Using Iron Man) it was a good challenging battle and a sense of reward for beating. It. 

Thought the cut scene everyone went on about, was over hyped a bit, was expecting more the way people went on. :lol: The game is starting to be enjoyable after the campaign and I'm really looking forward to War for Wakanda.