J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you guys like those Tozawa attires, they was a pain in the ass to finally get them on CC without the logo glitch messing them up. Everytime i'd upload them i'd go on my 2nd account and download them and 1 logo would always be missing, i had to re-upload them like 5 times re applying logos before i got it perfect.

Seriously can't wait for the patch that fixes that glitch, it'll feel like Christmas morning the day i see in the patch notes thats been fixed.

Hey J-man,just wondering if you could give AJ's payback and no mercy 2016 attires a shot,Those and his WM attires i can't find any really good ones of on CC.

I was about to comment and ask about No Mercy and Summerslam. I think I saw Payback, somewhere

Hey J-man,just wondering if you could give AJ's payback and no mercy 2016 attires a shot,Those and his WM attires i can't find any really good ones of on CC.

Yeah i may give those a shot soon, right now i'm waiting on Survivor Series to see if theres any attires from there i wanna make first, if not i may make those AJ Attires next.

Oh shit, straight up did the logos on a hoodless jacket, nice

Yeah i can't stand the AJ alts that have him in the jacket with the hood up, which looks horrible during the entrance since it stays up. Plus the hood makes the elbow pad glitch anyways, so i try with all my AJ alts now to make them without the hood.

Glad you like them :)

Lol i feel like an idiot, completely forgot to put the armband on AJ's left arm on the MITB attire, just re-uploaded him with it. Small thing i know but little things like that bug me.

^Someone has a WM 33 attire on CC that I picked up early on. It also cones with the Georgia Homecoming attire. I can't post the creator's name without censor bypassing, though

I know who your talking about,i downloaded it b4 but didn't like how it looked,he used a odd pick for the jacket and i felt like it wasn't as good as it should be.

Just got the Payback/No Mercy slot. Great work! I decided I soups just make an inaccurate set for the MITB/Survivor Series slot, as the inaccurate attires still look cool and it saves me logo slots. That logo limit is a pain in my ass

Archived