J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

Amazing! Seeing this old ass attire in the game for Swann bothered the heck out of me, so these are lovely additions.

Also, if you're gonna do some Kendrick attires, I'd love to see some heel Gentleman Jack Gallagher's attires to go along with him lol.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing! Seeing this old ass attire in the game for Swann bothered the heck out of me, so these are lovely additions.

Also, if you're gonna do some Kendrick attires, I'd love to see some heel Gentleman Jack Gallagher's attires to go along with him lol.

Yeah it bothered me too, and next to no one on CC has made new attires for the CW's for some reason. Was watching Swann on 205 Live and it sparked me to make his new attires.

I may do some updated Kendrick attires as well since his attire is a bit outdated as well, but he's got alot of attires to choose from lol.

Good sheeit in here J. I don't really like the idea of having a load of slots taken up for alts and I wouldn't wanna do that unless it's for a character I see more than the majority. I'd take all of these though

Since you like making attires not one make, can you make KO's Homecoming attire again? For his 2nd slot, can it be his ''Face of Canada'' (without his autograph) attire that he only wore once in another house show? I haven't found much photos or footage that show well his Canada attire.

Homecoming attire: http://shop.wwe.com/kevin-owens-homecoming-special-edition-authentic-t-shirt/W10311.html

1VHFw2W.jpg

TTWvKZI.jpg

Face of Canada attire: http://auction.wwe.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=1905946

Nice, now I can accurately rekt him :hqhq:

Also those Swann attires are tight. Thought about doing Cedric with that scuba suit shirt? Lol

I probably will do some Cedric attires.

You forgot his giant knee tape. :P

Nah, but I'm glad someone finally updated him! Awesome work.

Yeah i was really surprised the lack of attires for Jordan, the ones up are really inaccurate and not done very well at all, Happy that i could put some quality Jordan attires out there :)

Btw guys, just re-uploaded Rich Swann's attires, the kickpads on the green and black attire was bugging me so i changed them to more accurate ones. Thats really all i changed but i think it makes it better. Also changed his entrance jacket to what he wore on the latest 205 Live.

DQb20_Ah_VQAEzz_VP.jpg_large.jpg

I forget who it was on here, but someone made a whole thread of Goldberg attires including his current look very early on after the game's release. You can probably find it if you go a few pages back.

Great job on your Goldberg attires, J-man. :)

I forget who it was on here, but someone made a whole thread of Goldberg attires including his current look very early on after the game's release. You can probably find it if you go a few pages back.

Great job on your Goldberg attires, J-man. :)

That was me, lol. I threw several out, even his heel jersey. I'll upload all of them once I get more slots. Just been a waiting game

Anyway good job on the bad blood attire J-man. I always liked that one a lot. I've put one up the last couple years because it's one of my favorites.

Archived