HolyRavi

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Karl Anderson CAW I've seen.

I would like to see Tanahashi as well if it's possible.

Awesome!

Karl looks pretty great man

That Karl anderson is the best I've seen. You're talented for sure. Do you plan on waiting untIL Anderson debuts before you release him?

*Picks up jaw from the floor*

How are you doing this? That Karl Anderson is just *ahem* too sweet! The insane part is that this is only a preview.

Will you be doing Gallows to go with him?

Eagerly awaited.

Thanks guys, yes Tanahashi and Gallows is already planned

Thanks guys, yes Tanahashi and Gallows is already planned

Sweet. Answered my question before I had to ask it. Can't wait for Gallows and Gun. So sick. Well done. Well done.

QQGdpWH.gif

Also, any chance of uploading the Kenny Omega CAW with elbow pads on his 2nd attire, he wore them at the ROH 14th Anniversary show with similar tights, but the game keeps crashing when I try and do it myself.

Dang man looks great your killing these! Can't wait for all those guys to be uploaded. With Gallows and Anderson are you doing Balor Club instead of Bullet Club haha

It might not be named Balor Club. It could be Bulletproof.

Finn & Karl have been teasing the name of group could Bulletproof

Finn teased Bullet What? Bulletproof. Then Karl had reposted it. Then most recently Finn teased monday bulletproof.

BTW I also look foward to your Karl & Doc Holyravi

Dang man looks great your killing these! Can't wait for all those guys to be uploaded. With Gallows and Anderson are you doing Balor Club instead of Bullet Club haha

It might not be named Balor Club. It could be Bulletproof.

Finn & Karl have been teasing the name of group could Bulletproof

Finn teased Bullet What? Bulletproof. Then Karl had reposted it. Then most recently Finn teased monday bulletproof.

BTW I also look foward to your Karl & Doc Holyravi

And Finn's most recent tweet showed a new shirt, so maybe could go with that logo if they debut or the shirt is released Monday.

Love the AJ, but it looks like the AJ logo on the left glove and Styles logo on the right glove are in the wrong direction?

wow i messed up, sorry

Update#1

1st attire almost done( tatoos will be added soon, it's hard to find good references)

WWE%202K16_20160228174308_zpsjdhvjeoe.jp

Archived