HolyRavi

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've skimmed through this thread and a lot of other threads looking at the different CAWs in them and I have been looking at AJ Styles CAWs that have been posted on here and other places... I don't ever remember coming across yours yet....

FINALLY! Someone that knows how to do his eyebrows correctly! I think you have nailed this one with AJ Styles! Gonna download this one right away!

thx, glad u like it, i tried to do my best for this AJ.

Okada 1st attire preview

WWE%202K16_20160204021205_zpswm8rwg1d.jp

I've skimmed through this thread and a lot of other threads looking at the different CAWs in them and I have been looking at AJ Styles CAWs that have been posted on here and other places... I don't ever remember coming across yours yet....

FINALLY! Someone that knows how to do his eyebrows correctly! I think you have nailed this one with AJ Styles! Gonna download this one right away!

Okada 1st attire preview

Damn that attire is nice. Did he wear that at WK?

Okada 1st attire preview

Damn that attire is nice. Did he wear that at WK?.

His WKX attire was different.

Attire%20collage_zpsdzvsxvgm.png

Anyways, that attire looks great, dude.

Okada 1st attire preview

Damn that attire is nice. Did he wear that at WK?.

His WKX attire was different.

Attire%20collage_zpsdzvsxvgm.png

Anyways, that attire looks great, dude.

can u have other references for his WK10 attire?

Your AJ Styles looks phenomenal! One mistake that I noticed, the "Styles" wording on his gloves is in wrong direction, you should flip the logo. Other than that, he looks perfect!

thx, maybe soon i will make second version.

Update#2

Kneepad color fix and, and some logos retext, and i really wanna make his robe more accurate, but unfairly i reached logos limit....maybe next year 2k make more layers)

CaZNy8QUAAErwNN.jpg%20large_zpsjx1pik0q.

finally able to grab AJ. Looks awesome man, there's one thing bugging me so much tho. Dude looks so small & skinny compared to in-game wrestlers. And I'm not even talking about the likes of Lesnar, Reigns, Rusev, even Cena. I compared him with the likes of Ziggler, Fandango, Stardust, Ambrose, and Neville, he still looks so small & skinny/thin compared to them

finally able to grab AJ. Looks awesome man, there's one thing bugging me so much tho. Dude looks so small & skinny compared to in-game wrestlers. And I'm not even talking about the likes of Lesnar, Reigns, Rusev, even Cena. I compared him with the likes of Ziggler, Fandango, Stardust, Ambrose, and Neville, he still looks so small & skinny/thin compared to them

thx, i noticed that too late, soon i upload new version

thx, i noticed that too late, soon i upload new version

well he is 5'10 tho so he should look small to certain wrestlers,

i didnt even notice he looked small and too skinny compared to everyone else

Styles is actually pretty small irl. Even Miz and Jericho look a lot bigger than him.

Archived