Astro Zombie

Super Dragon [uPLOADED]

VbZ7mcV.png

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, Super Dragon, PWG, CZW, Guerrilla

Moveset made by phoenixsplash420

Entrance video

Matt Tremont

JNvKPXb.png

Literally 5 minutes in CAW mode. Like what I have so far so I figured I'd post it to get feedback.

Zandig

uijiOnJ.png

Anyone have a good shot of Zandigs face? Using an edited version of his Forever Indy texture and it's not that great,and the options to make a face without an imported texture aren't the best either.

JT Dunn

BRxqczN.png

Thanks to chrisfigueroa86 on Smacktalks for the picture I used for the face texture.

Not sure how I feel about this. Kind of see JT in this, but kind of don't and can't put my finger on what the problem is.

Prince Devitt (Bullet Club) [uPLOADED]

OZVjeuJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/OZVjeuJ.png

*Clothing texture has been switched to Metallic on the first attire since capping these pics.

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, NJPW, Bullet Club, NXT

Entrance

Kevin Owens (Montreal Homecoming attire) [uPLOADED]

7Z451Op.png

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, Kevin_Owens, WWE, ROH, PWG

Entrance

Fluffy (A Wrestler from Inter Species Wrestling) [uPLOADED]

sT1TUIn.png
http://i.imgur.com/sT1TUIn.png

Search Tags: Unbreakable138, ISW, Inter Species Wrestling, Indy

Chris Jericho w/ Tattoos [uPLOADED]

094Z5xP.png

Found a way to put logos on a EAS model and decided to try this. The logo warping is a real pain in the ass so this was as close as I could get.

Search Tags: Jericho, Y2J, Unbreakable138, WWE, Tattoo

Credit: Whoever made the texture for the tattoos. I found it on Google.

Nick Gage

Msiek1U.png

Face texture is his mugshot from 2010. I managed to find his mugshot from his recent arrest but it was too LQ to use. Fairly early. Not sure what to do with the face. I look at ref pics and the CAW and know it can be improved, but can't figure out what it is.

Roman Reigns [uPLOADED]

cOcqJdC.png

Search Tags: Roman_Reigns, Reigns, The_Rock, Unbreakable138, WWE

Made this for the lulz. Some give Reigns shit and say he only gets his push because he's The Rock's cousin so I made this. Probably won't upload, just thought I'd share.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really digging the jacket to be honest.

Any suggestions on how to improve it? I'm not a big fan of it either atm but I'd like to keep it included if I can get it good enough.

---

How does everyone want me to handle this? Alt. attire for Finn Balor or a separate CAW? Personally I kind of want to make it a separate slot so I can remove the animations that are too Balor exclusive. Other attire would likely be the white/blue attire he was wearing just before he formed the Bullet Club with the original Bullet Club logo shirt. I'm not sure if he actually ever wore that combination, but there's nothing else I can think to do. Sucks that we can't do anything with the face/body in terms of paint/designs.

Played around with CAW mode for a while and decided to make this.

8vJx5te.png

http://i.imgur.com/8vJx5te.png

Not sure how I feel about the jacket.

---

I'd really like to make Jimmy Havoc, and Mike Bailey. If anyone can find good face pics to import, I'd greatly appreciate it.

(disregard, I read the answer, that sucks that we can add paint etc to this version ;( )

I like this, it looks good.

Also; Jimmy Havoc

https://www.facebook.com/suicidaljimmyhavoc

Thanks for the link but I didn't see much I could use in terms of a face pic. Seems like everything I can find he either has an expression on his face, or it's got a desaturation effect on it.

----

Added two Kevin Owens attires and a Fluffy CAW.

These all look great. Digging the ISW love too.

I love ISW. Hoping to do a few of their other regular roster members as well. Really wanna make Chris Dickinson, Izzie Deadyet, and Buxx Belmar. May also try Addy Starr, Team Tremendous, Matt Tremont, and Los Dumbf**ks. Depends how interested I stay in the game.

Awesome KO attire. I saw your reply and didn't expected it to be ready so soon. Thanks for taking the request.

Are they on the CC? What tag to search for them?

Nothing's been uploaded as of yet. The Kevin Owens Montreal attire should be uploaded tomorrow. Just gotta finalize some things with the attire.

I'm honestly just glad someone made a super dragon because he is my favorite wrestler and have been a huge pwg fan since 04.I did a moveset if you would like to use it as well. Maybe try using the sin cara mask and make it all black and make the mask logo slightly bigger. Not sure what you could do about the tassles maybe someone could make a texture for you to use. Did you make the textures yourself? They look great.I would love to see some more old school pwg guys like excalibur, quicksilver,human tornado, scott lost or chris bosh

Archived