Astro Zombie CAW Topic 2K16 - Super Dragon Uploaded! | New Previews

Astro Zombie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is his most recent attire.

https://youtu.be/5FLGKZZ7s30

Pretty sure he's worn that yellow attire for years. Think I even had a crack at it on '13 or something?

I'm not familiar with the new caw system but Dragon looks pretty cool and I know Phoenix will do the moveset justice. Just a shame he won't get the red attire. :P

I've probably got refs of it at home but doesn't the Cacao logo on the green attire have a bird somewhere on it?

Could you create:

Lio Rush

Matt Tremont

Blk Jeez

Most likely gonna make Tremont, doubtful I'll make Rush or Jeez though.

https://youtu.be/5FLGKZZ7s30

Pretty sure he's worn that yellow attire for years. Think I even had a crack at it on '13 or something?

I'm not familiar with the new caw system but Dragon looks pretty cool and I know Phoenix will do the moveset justice. Just a shame he won't get the red attire. :P

I've probably got refs of it at home but doesn't the Cacao logo on the green attire have a bird somewhere on it?

I went by the No mercy textures and the Cacao logo didn't have a bird or anything on it.

I'll likely keep the attires I made as I feel like they're the two he's most known for (Maybe I'm wrong but I see him in Green/Grey a lot and the Red/Blue/Yellow attires seemed to be rarities). The problem with attires is that he's had a lot over the years. Even in the days where we could have 4 attires per CAW, Dragon is one of those guys you could justify having two CAW slots for. I was always a big fan of his Blue attire with Blue/Black split pants but I'm not sure if he's ever worn it aside from the one or two CZW shows I have pictures of. If people want I could upload the Super Dragon No Mercy textures (Not sure how readily available they are online) for anyone who wants to change an attire.

Struggling to find pictures of it, had a look through Cacao's blog and couldn't see anything but I think there may have been a bird above the middle C.

2nhqpu9.jpg

If I find something better I'll send it your way but I'm just being nitpicky I guess, it's a very small detail and it looks good either way.

Could you create:

Lio Rush

Matt Tremont

Blk Jeez

I went by the No mercy textures and the Cacao logo didn't have a bird or anything on it.

I'll likely keep the attires I made as I feel like they're the two he's most known for (Maybe I'm wrong but I see him in Green/Grey a lot and the Red/Blue/Yellow attires seemed to be rarities). The problem with attires is that he's had a lot over the years. Even in the days where we could have 4 attires per CAW, Dragon is one of those guys you could justify having two CAW slots for. I was always a big fan of his Blue attire with Blue/Black split pants but I'm not sure if he's ever worn it aside from the one or two CZW shows I have pictures of. If people want I could upload the Super Dragon No Mercy textures (Not sure how readily available they are online) for anyone who wants to change an attire.

Could you create:

Lio Rush

Matt Tremont

Blk Jeez

Dang at least you're making Tremont...really hoping someone makes a good Lio Rush and Blk Jeez

• 5 weeks later...

Archived