Naomi

Brie

Nikki

Natalya

Alicia

Layla

Summer

Tamina and Paige possibly.

I see this as a potential roster but a bit unsure about Layla. She is known to be a dlc for alternating years.when she is on TV she is dlc and when she is not on TV she is in the game with an outdated attire

I hope with this whole fired/quit storyline Brie can still be in the game.

Seeing as it's just a storyline i wouldn't worry about that. She'll be in, i'm sure of it.

I am just being paranoid as I will probably play most as Brie and AJ lol.

Is it horrible I kinda hope Eva makes it lol, I know she won't though.

But NXT divas are development talent so they wont be in.

NXT is developmental, sure, but it's well recognized by WWE. Much more than FCW was. In addition, many of the people in NXT will come up during the year, so it keeps the roster updated. And they have cool movesets.

But NXT divas are development talent so they wont be in.

NXT is developmental, sure, but it's well recognized by WWE. Much more than FCW was. In addition, many of the people in NXT will come up during the year, so it keeps the roster updated. And they have cool movesets.

Unless they debut within the last year, I highly doubt we will get any of them.

I am guessing Charlotte, Sasha, Emma and Bayley to be in if at all. Emma might be in the main roster. They might also drop Sasha and consider Summer as a NXT diva for the career mode if there is one. Two heels and faces would be enough. I hope they add more but I don't see who else can make it. Alexa and Becky debuted late.

Decided to make another Diva cover and figured I'd post it here just like my other one. I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know if there's anything you think I should try working on and whatnot for future covers.

L0TmuO4.jpg

I like it. :)

Archived