Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

I hope Aksana is still in the game. I actually used her alot in 2K14.

I did too.

In SVR2011 we had melina and gail kim but in wwe12 even though melina and gail kim were released a few months before the games release but were not included in the game. So maybe wwe knows who they are releasing and then avoid adding them in the next years game. The only problem I see if aksana is added is that she will take a precious diva slot which would hold back a current diva.

But that was THQ, hopefully 2K won't be treating divas like that

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem I see if aksana is added is that she will take a precious diva slot which would hold back a current diva.

No it wouldn't. If she wasn't in the game, that would just mean one less diva on the roster. There's no set amount of spots. If a Diva is not in, while Aksana is, then they wasn't going to be in either way.

The only problem I see if aksana is added is that she will take a precious diva slot which would hold back a current diva.

No it wouldn't. If she wasn't in the game, that would just mean one less diva on the roster. There's no set amount of spots. If a Diva is not in, while Aksana is, then they wasn't going to be in either way.

100% this, that whole "spots" nonsense was a propaganda excuse from the old thq, as to why certain people got left out, please let that die with them??

Cameron was confirmed yesterday. :)

That was confirmed a mix up by Jared the WWE 2K community manager. It was a mistake by the editor.

It was Naomi he confused her with. But, obviously Cameron will be in the game. It's just not officially confirmed yet.

I'm still skeptical about how 2K marketing will be handling DLC as compared to THQ; we may get more or less Divas depending on if they think they could sell or not, if they're worth the disk space over certain Superstars, etc.

I do think we will get Paige on the main roster. It probably will be incredibly similar to WWE '12 with Sin Cara; they have a whole year's worth of matches on WWE TV that Paige was involved in and they probably intended on incorporating her somehow if NXT continued as it did last year-- the difference between her being DLC and on the disk is that she is the current Divas Champion, and they are probably going to want to market the game as being as update to date on default as possible.

I'm thinking we'll get

AJ Lee

Paige

Natalya

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Naomi Knight

Cameron

Summer Rae

for sure.

If the inclusion of NXT is as big as it sounds, Emma will definitely be in. I think she's really a bit of a toss-up though. I could see Eva Marie and Alicia Fox being DLC.

As far as legends, if we do get Lita or Stephanie, I hope they are seriously improved from what we got in the last couple games. I also think Mickie is a definite possibility, especially since she trained at the performance center. Then again, she's pregnant, so...

I hope the game this year features Divas in Superstar Heads mode (assuming it'll return). More specifically, I hope Lita will be in that mode as she has had some pretty awesome outfits in the past, along with a lot of Divas actually, which is why at least some Divas should be featured in the mode.

I also made a custom cover featuring Divas and figured I'd see what the Diva fan base thinks. Hope that's okay.

RpQccRn.jpg

Great cover High Flying Maniac!

I would like to see

Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Natalya

Eva Marie
Summer Rae

Naomi

Cameron
AJ Lee
Tamina
Rosa Mendes - I think this will be her storyline on Total Divas since she isn't getting used on TV?

DLC

Emma
Alicia Fox
Bayley

I hope the game this year features Divas in Superstar Heads mode (assuming it'll return). More specifically, I hope Lita will be in that mode as she has had some pretty awesome outfits in the past, along with a lot of Divas actually, which is why at least some Divas should be featured in the mode.

I also made a custom cover featuring Divas and figured I'd see what the Diva fan base thinks. Hope that's okay.

RpQccRn.jpg

Yes to Queen Aksana being on the cover.

RpQccRn.jpg

If Eva wasn't there it would have been perfect.

RpQccRn.jpg

It sucks, needs Brie!

Nah, jk :P Good cover.

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

@brunoamamaria: After looking at it again, I'm kind of regretting choosing to put her on there lol. Won't be my last Divas cover though so hopefully I don't slip up with any of my choices lol.

@E#37: I originally was going to put Brie but Nikki just seemed to have better poses from the pictures I found lol. Things are different now so Brie will probably be on my next cover (since I used Nikki over Brie twice already).

RpQccRn.jpg

I like it, but I'm not a fan of the background.

RpQccRn.jpg

LOVE it.

There is no need for DLC for people on the roster at this point. 2K already announced a later cut-off date, so this should eliminate the need for DLC for any women. Anyway, I'd MUCH rather a moves pack over buying characters. And, due to the cut-off, Aksana probably will not make it in.

Since there's no Summerslam Axxess this year, has anyone have any idea when we will be getting the full roster?

I mean this roster might be really good, but all I want is superstar heads for the Divas. I've given up on an updated CAW suite, but since it's under 2K maybe there's hope.

Archived