Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beat me to it :P

Hoping this means that we will get some screens soon of what both Naomi and AJ look like in the game. Jared said something about how they hoped to show a visual improvement upon last years game using 7 confirmed superstars.

We're in need of a few updates as far as the Divas roster is concerned.

Nikki has a completely different look now in comparison to last years game; hair, clothes, breasts :hqhq:

Alicia & Summer need new attires.

Brie needs a little tweaking but not much, same as Aksana.

I thought Natalya's model was pretty decent last year, as well as Aj's.

I expect Naomi & Cameron to be in the game this year.

Tamina & Emma have a good chance of making it this year too.

I also think Paige & Eva Marie will either be in the game or released in a DLC pack.

Paige has to be a lock. Winning the title on your first night in the big leagues after wrestlemania, current champ... has to be.

Id like to see Lita and Trish as legends. I reckon Stephanie will be in. Definitely want Paige, AJ has been pushed lately and I reckon we'll get the bellas because of Bries involvement in the Bryan storyline currently

AJ

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Cameron

Eva Marie (I feel like she has a great chance. They already gave her an action figure, she's been there for a year, and they are really high on her....or her looks at least.)

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Summer Rae

Tamina

DLC

Paige(If she cant make the final game, then DLC)

Emma(See Paige)

Please, please, please give me Rosa for DLC or something!!! lol

I want Aksana but she just got released :(

I love coming to this thread every year to read everyone's thoughts! Meh, I'm not fussed about Aksana being released but if they've scanned her they may as well keep her in the game. I never thought Aksana brought anything to the division though, she was always just a spare part for a tag match.

I love coming to this thread every year to read everyone's thoughts! Meh, I'm not fussed about Aksana being released but if they've scanned her they may as well keep her in the game. I never thought Aksana brought anything to the division though, she was always just a spare part for a tag match.

I have to disagree with you there. Aksana many of not of been the best wrestler but she certainly wasn't the worst. She brought something that many divas were lacking in the division, that was character. She had a whole lot of charisma but she was misused quite a lot sadly so she never got to show what she could actually do in the ring.

I have to disagree with you there. Aksana many of not of been the best wrestler but she certainly wasn't the worst. She brought something that many divas were lacking in the division, that was character. She had a whole lot of charisma but she was misused quite a lot sadly so she never got to show what she could actually do in the ring.

You're right on the money. Poor girl.

Im really excited!! The only thing that has me worried is that now they are scanning the superstars/divas, the CAWs are going to look even worse next to them. Hopefully they overhaul CAW mode.

I'm hoping for a wider variety and big improvement in quality for skin/body textures, and more realistic body morphing

Archived