Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of the roster reveal, I pray that they don't do something lame like annouce it on the RAW pre-show with The Miz being the only WWE superstar on the show. But since they're doing some cost cutting according to some reports, then that might be the case.

Personally, since they have a 3 hour RAW - just annouce the roster on the show, show the offical cover and have the cover guy help them annouce it the full roster. People will already be watching and will definatly get people turning in.

My WWE 2K15 Divas roster prediction is…

AJ Lee (confirmed)

Naomi (confirmed)

Cameron (confirmed)

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Summer Rae

Natalya

Layla

Tamina

(possibly) Eva Marie

My DLC predictions are:

Paige

(possibly) Emma

My NPC predictions are:

Lana

Stephanie Mcmahon

Lillian Garcia

I don’t think Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Renee Young will make an appearance in the game this year

hope you're wrong about Alicia Fox

Alicia fox is pretty active. Plus she might be added as a jobber like how she is being used these days on TV which I don't like. Like last year we had aksana but then they might consider Cameron a jobber this year..

Nobody is really fun to play as with the current diva movesets lol

Not even AJ? She's like the one of two I play as currently.

I enjoyed Kaitlyn last year. AJ is a pain in the ass for 2 reasons: Way too many hurricanranas AND the finisher targeting the arm, which is a tought bodypart to injure.

I wish I didn't have to pay for the black widow, I hope I don't have to in this new game.

There is a free standing version of it tho.

I'm currently uploading my diva movesets to CC, but it's still a pain in the ass to do. There are close to zero diva moves, so I have to get extremely creative(even using chokehold for headsmashing) and that's an area that needs fixing. Add the crazy indy moves after you get the base roster down, seriously.

I'm currently uploading my diva movesets to CC, but it's still a pain in the ass to do. There are close to zero diva moves, so I have to get extremely creative(even using chokehold for headsmashing) and that's an area that needs fixing. Add the crazy indy moves after you get the base roster down, seriously.

Agreed, wheres the need for a 750 corkscrew frogsplash when most of the roster hasn't got its own punch.

Agreed, wheres the need for a 750 corkscrew frogsplash when most of the roster hasn't got its own punch.

Because Williams is an indy mark. It's highly apparent in the moves we got last year.

Archived