Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

Superstar rivalry. One on One. Two superstars one "aggressive" diva. It seems like the cheating girlfriend storyline. Not sure if I tried it myself

Thanks I will give it a look later.

EDIT: I couldn't find it.

I'll have to look it up. I think it's under single rivalries. And there is a superstar version of it too. Where the superstar is the cheating person playing with two divas. I just can't seem to remember the name. Try reading the descriptions of the rivalries under the first rivalry tab

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason all i want in 2k16 is Eva Marie

I have decided not to make any more predictions until we get a 16 board but I think chanfes are good she's in

Really? I mean it's not like I don't want her in. But since she is neither on TV or any other shows I don't see why would she be in. But let's save this for later.

Some diva caws I will be looking for is Lita, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Mickie James, Melina, Beth Pheonix, Michelle McCool, Maryse, Kaitlyn, Torri Wilson, Jazz, Sable, Trish Stratus, Kharma, Stacy Keibler, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, I hope someone created them for the 360.

I would start the tag team The Beautiful People and put Lita with Matt and Jeff to form the Hardyz, and Layla with McCool to make again Laycool

• 2 weeks later...

The 2k16 Forum is now up and running. Do we need a mod to start a Diva Thread so all diva related info can be posted and updated?

I would start one but wantt to make sure it was okay and the info would be updated when possible

Did anyone see Eva Marie's instagram from a few days ago? She was filming something for WWE and was stood in front of a WWE2K16 logo

I know it might mean nothing since Alicia Fox did the videos for last year but wasn't in the game, but still, WWE seem to be putting alot into Eva so maybe she will be in the game

Archived