Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought this, I haven't played a Dragonball game since Budakai on the PS2.

Wait, you missed Budokai 3 and Budokai Tenkaichi 3? man... i'm so, so sorry...

But you also missed Ultimate Tenkaichi and Sagas, so, good on ya.

New update added some other awesome things along side the higher level cap. Spawn location is changed after PQs, the game jumps straight to an offline lobby if the player is disconnected in a singles lobby, and the dragonballs are apparently easier to get.

Also, apparently it fixed some kind of issue with the Final Shine, but I don't know what.

Wow, just turned on the game got the last DB immediately after doing PQ 2 once, I like the new update, finally got Omega Shenron. Lol my current mentor Cell is standing in front of the leaderboards info booth crowded by other online players and standing in front of the entrance to the time pod area is Yamcha surrounded by no one. No one wants to learn Yamcha's shitty moves.

Or how to die fast.

Okay, I honestly want to smack whoever on the dev team who thought it was a good idea to combine annoying time-limits with levels where the portals are ridiculously annoying to find without wasting time upside the head.

Working on a collect dragonballs mission, got the bonus objective... and one of the *censored*ing dragonballs spawns in a spot that can't be reached. Are you *censored*ing kidding me.

New update added some other awesome things along side the higher level cap. Spawn location is changed after PQs, the game jumps straight to an offline lobby if the player is disconnected in a singles lobby, and the dragonballs are apparently easier to get.

I'm guessing the shitty RNG for clothing and moves is the same though. Please tell me I'm wrong. On the plus side, it's good they finally fixed the spawning thing with PQs. It's annoying as hell having to run all the way back there.

Okay, I honestly want to smack whoever on the dev team who thought it was a good idea to combine annoying time-limits with levels where the portals are ridiculously annoying to find without wasting time upside the head.

Never had this problem as far as the time limit is concerned, but it is annoying as all hell.

Working on a collect dragonballs mission, got the bonus objective... and one of the *censored*ing dragonballs spawns in a spot that can't be reached. Are you *censored*ing kidding me.

Is it the Broly one? If you're trying to get the one on the...is it a shelf?, then you have to go behind it from the left side.

Ultimate attack the rocky wall.

I'm guessing the shitty RNG for clothing and moves is the same though. Please tell me I'm wrong. On the plus side, it's good they finally fixed the spawning thing with PQs. It's annoying as hell having to run all the way back there.

Never had this problem as far as the time limit is concerned, but it is annoying as all hell.

Is it the Broly one? If you're trying to get the one on the...is it a shelf?, then you have to go behind it from the left side.

Unfortunately, the RNG for clothes and moves still seems to be shit.

It's a huge issue in one of the Broly ones, where you have to beat everyone in 10 minutes, but near the end Broly runs off and you have to follow him... but the portal to follow him through is incredibly annoying to find due to the level looking the exact same and the elevations being all over the place.

Nope. it is the Broly one, but the Dragon Ball literally spawned a little bit outside the map. I had to restart.

Decided to get the Season Pass. The 1st DLC was alright, not quite worth the money (assuming I purchased it separately). I like the Tuffle stage. Wish Baby was in the game, at least his final form.

Does anyone have any conjectures as to who the mystery character in DLC 3 could be?

Archived