Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have Hercule, Gohan/Videl, and Frieza. The first two I've already done to an extent, but I can never be assed enough to stick with them, especially since now I gotta find that stupid Z-Soul for Gohan and Videl. Frieza I'm gonna do with my Acrosian.

So I'm playing BT3 for the first time in years and honestly, I much prefer Xenoverse. Only thing I really like better in BT3 is the ki blasts. It's still a fun game, but yeah Xenoverse and really even Raging Blast are better. In RB, specials are easier to pull off, plus I really liked those little unique attacks every character had even though some of them were stupid like Trunks' and, I think, Dabura's swords. I think it's safe to say the only reason people worship BT3 so much is because nostalgia and over-inflated roster

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Was this game patched lately or something? I decided to jump back in to it and am noticing that the drop rate and RNG in general isn't giving nearly as much bullshit as it used to.

Haven't played it in a while but I hope so.

I mean, I find that I still don't get WHAT I want from the drops, but i'm noticing nearly every parallel gives me some kind of drop now, at the least.

Good god, I hope if they make a Xenoverse 2 that they abandon the RNG system.

I mean, I find that I still don't get WHAT I want from the drops, but i'm noticing nearly every parallel gives me some kind of drop now, at the least.

Same here. At first it wasn't a huge deal. Then it became a real grind. Gotta change it.

Same here. At first it wasn't a huge deal. Then it became a real grind. Gotta change it.

Also, they really need to learn to test for balance. A couple of those parallel quests, especially any quest where you fought two super saiyans or more at once, were clearly not playtested.

Archived