Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored* the Symphonic Destruction spammers. *Censored* the Super Saiyan spammers. Pieces of shit. What's almost as annoying is that most of them have the Adult Gohan hairstyle. One of my mains is a Saiyan but I only use Super Saiyan in quests or missions where you have to face multiple enemies. Sometimes, I'd turn SSJ just before finishing off an opponent because it makes the victory more dramatic. Otherwise, it doesn't really have much appeal to me.

Can't wait to use Nova Shenron and Mira.

I just bought it like a week ago, I think it's pretty cool so far, it's sort of like DBZ online, in a way, has somewhat of an MMORPG feel to it, at least when you're in TokiToki City. And you can do online quests with someone in the lobby or single quests on your own. I think the online/offline quests are exclusive to one another, but I'm not sure. It's worth the pick up, IMO.

This Frieza fight is annoying, I'm at Lvl.17, fighting Frieza in his final form is hard enough with AI help, now I gotta wait for Goku to do his stupid spirit bomb, and the guy keeps killing me. The dying isn't the worst part, it's the fact that you essentially have to start the whole thing from scratch once you get there.

The contents for DLC 3 are confirmed. It's all content from Resurrection F:

http://i.imgur.com/dalMrhO.jpg

Disappointed and annoyed that we're not getting playable Demigra, but I am interested with the fact that Old Kai is one of the new mentors.

Lame as *censored*. 3 alternate versions of existing characters, still no Demigra or base Cell, Gohan's lame ass tracksuit, and a scouter. Hope the moves are at least good, because this pack is easily the worst as far as I'm concerned.

Lol, I actually got it on my first try. The context was even more amusing. I basically wanted an Ultimate for the Bardock mission. I already had Blue Hurricane but thought there was no harm in trying to get Giant Storm. And lo and behold, I got it.

Archived