Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super ultimate series of battles. That stuff is just wrong.

Also, I keeping searching in hopes of a xenoverse 2 announce about once a week now. I love xenoverse and it's great as a foundation to build on, but there's just so much that needs to be fixed.

Yeah definitely. Lani from TFS said something I agree with as well. While the budokai Tenkaichi games were way to complicated in their controls to play properly for a lengthy period of time, Xenoverse was a bit too simple and could definitely have benefited from some more intricate systems.

And their were some design choices I just don't think worked. Having to waste an ability slot in order to power up, or transformations running out, just didn't sit right with me.

I actually like the Super Ulitmate Series of Battles, because it's actually a challenge, unlike most other missions in the game.

There is something wrong if I can finish 7 Star PQs while being LVL 20. And I'm not even talking about the grinding Missions here.

But yeah...the RNG system is better now than before, but still annoying af. Especially for the really long missions.

I really hope that there will be a XV2 and that it improves alot of things.

Also, I keeping searching in hopes of a xenoverse 2 announce about once a week now. I love xenoverse and it's great as a foundation to build on, but there's just so much that needs to be fixed.

Yeah definitely. Lani from TFS said something I agree with as well. While the budokai Tenkaichi games were way to complicated in their controls to play properly for a lengthy period of time, Xenoverse was a bit too simple and could definitely have benefited from some more intricate systems.

And their were some design choices I just don't think worked. Having to waste an ability slot in order to power up, or transformations running out, just didn't sit right with me.

That's what it kind of fells like it's building towards. Xenoverse is just the first step.

As for other problems besides RPG, I want actual menus for when I don't feel like running around TokiTkoi city. I'll just leave it there because I don't feel like making a long list.

That's what it kind of fells like it's building towards. Xenoverse is just the first step.

As for other problems besides RPG, I want actual menus for when I don't feel like running around TokiTkoi city. I'll just leave it there because I don't feel like making a long list.

And for the love of all things holy in this world, when we complete a mission, return us to the mission menu, NOT to the middle of the town.

My biggest thing we're transformations being a ultimate and having a time limit as well as having time limits in exhibition matches with friends. Another thing they could could add is the ability to edit default fighters like goku instead of having 15 different variants of a person. Would be better to just pick your moves, power ups, transformations, and costumes to fight with. I didn't want to always be my custom guy but wasn't as fun to be default characters. Especially when you couldn't charge ki with everyone.

I actually like not needing to charge ki in this game. I go back to BT3 and having to stop every minute to charge ki is freaking annoying as hell.

Also one thing I'd really love in Xenoverse 2 is moves from other series. Like Hadoken, Shoryuken, RasenShuriken(even though I hate nardo), Giga Slave(Slayers) and so on just because why not. Call em' something else if they have too.

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently, Xenoverse got trademarked in Europe or something. Not sure what it means, but I really hope it means Xenoverse 2 is on the way.

Also

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cUiERKCyv-5yOwx3WRPCdj24VZXHdliRvF6I0GePkmU/pub

https://docs.google.com/document/d/183lPdu580rqhXddN945dvJFOOsi3BGqM65S68IR4Unk/pub

So... Saw Related Items giving a "new" icon, and went to check it out.. For some reason, the game is listing "Bloodborne Official Digital Guide" as one of it's Add-Ons. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Apparently the new patch only adjusted stamina usage of physical moves directly after a transformative state that effects it (eg Kaioken). Odd, for such a small adjustment the patch was pretty damn big.

So I finally got around to buying the DLC. I got pack 2 because I really wanted those 4 characters and Eis' moves for my Sub-Zero character. I'm like it. I'll get pack 1 sometime later for and I really don't give too much of a crap about pack 3.

I seriously wish they'd at least patch the ability to use more than one CAC at a time so I could do CAC vs CAC battles as well as just vs. my character. That and colorable clothes. Hell, I'd even put up with the shitty RNG longer for those.

• 1 month later...

http://www.flythroughtime.com/en/

New game announcement coming?

Considering the "fly through time" bit, I'm fairly certain it'll be Xenoverse 2 instead of a new game in the series.

God I hope they through out, or at least heavily modified, that RNG bullshittery.

Yeah, I'm just gonna go out and say that there is 0% chance that this isn't Xenoverse 2.

I'd also like that Fusion game to come over.

I wouldn't say that, the DBZ games have a weird history of stopping right when something is getting good and starting over again. Budokai, Tenkaichi, Raging Blast (even though Raging Blast 2 sucked due to lacking a good story mode).

That said, yeah, the time motif definitely smells of Xenoverse. I really hope they took fan feedback in to consideration for the gameplay.

Archived