NxT superstars/divas you can't see ever being called up.

Mr. Carlton

John Moxley

Tyler Black

Leakee

Leakee da green one

He is.

Noooo, he's brownish/tanned, y u color blind D:

Paige should have skipped NXT and joined the main roster.

No, noone should skip.

Come on, you know you want Paige on the main roster, she's more than ready.

Yes, I think she's ready and I'd love to see her be successful on Raw and Smackdown, but there are several things:

- She's getting used well on NXT. On the main roster, she'd end up having two minute matches without storylines right now.

- I rather have them hold her back a bit longer, if it helps her debut. I know I'd rather wait a few months in NXT for a great debut instead of just being there, randomly.

- In NXT, she can work on every aspect of her work in a smaller crowd. Especially in regards to "skipping NXT", that would have been a massive failure. You need to learn the WWE style, you won't make it otherwise.

So as a fan, I'd rather see her on NXT for a good while. I wish her a speedy debut though, because she'll gain more fans and probably a pay rise etc. I want her to succeed and rock the world and I'd take her being used less cool than on NXT if it makes her happy but her debut shouldn't just be forced.

You're an awesome fan.

*blushes* :lol: Thanks! :)

John Moxley

Tyler Black

Leakee

Moxley is awesome. I see him getting called up before those other two guys. I don't even know who the hell Leakee is. What kind of name is that? :lol:

As for Black, that guy has nothing going for him besides being decent in the ring, there is no way he'll ever be in the maim event or have any sort of title reign without having good mic skills.

John Moxley

Tyler Black

Leakee

Moxley is awesome. I see him getting called up before those other two guys. I don't even know who the hell Leakee is. What kind of name is that? :lol:
As for Black, that guy has nothing going for him besides being decent in the ring, there is no way he'll ever be in the maim event or have any sort of title reign without having good mic skills.

I'm not shitting in your opinion :) but, he has mic skills, he's unbelievably charismatic. And about that last part; Alberto Del Rio, Jeff Hardy, Bret Hart, Ryback, the list goes on and on of performers reaching the main event without having the best mic skills in the company.

John Moxley

Tyler Black

Leakee

I'm not shitting in your opinion :) but, he has mic skills, he's unbelievably charismatic. And about that last part; Alberto Del Rio, Jeff Hardy, Bret Hart, Ryback, the list goes on and on of performers reaching the main event without having the best mic skills in the company.

First off, that post was a joke and secondly it wasn't my opinion. It was the general opinion that I have seen countless times. What a buzz kill.

John Moxley

Tyler Black

Leakee

First off, that post was a joke and secondly it wasn't my opinion. It was the general opinion that I have seen countless times. What a buzz kill.

Sorry, it sounded sincere because everyone says Rollins is bad on the mic.

Xavier Woods being called up was surprising.

He's not dry but Jesus Christ, he's like Kofi Pt. 2..

And nobody even likes Kofi Pt. 1-

Weird. I like them both..

Haha same here.

It's a tad obvious I like Kofi..

I just like most black superstars.

Except David Otunga.

Same. <3

Archived