NxT superstars/divas you can't see ever being called up.

Mr. Carlton

With the huge amount of talent on NxT and with the release of Chris Hero it makes me wonder not just about who will be called up next, but about who will never be called up.

Obviously theres the enhancement talent there, but who out of the major NxT players right now do you think might not get called up at all? or do a Bo Dallas and get put straight back into development?

Unless repackaged, i can't see any of the following make it;

Colin Cassady

Danny Burch

Angelo Dawkins

Jason Jordan

Knuckles Madsen

Mickey Keegan

Sawyer Fulton

Troy McClain

BIG CAS GOT A FUTURE...

(when Enzo returns in 6 months)

Unless repackaged, i can't see any of the following make it;

Colin Cassady

Danny Burch

Angelo Dawkins

Jason Jordan

Knuckles Madsen

Mickey Keegan

Sawyer Fulton

Troy McClain

BIG CAS GOT A FUTURE...

(when Enzo returns in 6 months)

I can see Big Cass being released while Enzo is out, either that or becoming a jobber to put over Mojo xD

• Scott Dawson
  • Mason Ryan
  • All the jobbers
  • CJ Parker
  • *censored*ing Mojo Rawley

But knowing what I know, I'm probably gonna be wrong about a lot of these.

Scott Dawson and CJ would make great lower carder though. Gimmicky look and competent enough to make others look good. Could also work well for others in tag teams. Ryan and Rawley suck big time imo, but I see them making it actually. Mojo's getting pushed and Mason makes Vince hard so yeah.

Paige should have skipped NXT and joined the main roster.

No, noone should skip.

Come on, you know you want Paige on the main roster, she's more than ready.

Yes, I think she's ready and I'd love to see her be successful on Raw and Smackdown, but there are several things:

- She's getting used well on NXT. On the main roster, she'd end up having two minute matches without storylines right now.

- I rather have them hold her back a bit longer, if it helps her debut. I know I'd rather wait a few months in NXT for a great debut instead of just being there, randomly.

- In NXT, she can work on every aspect of her work in a smaller crowd. Especially in regards to "skipping NXT", that would have been a massive failure. You need to learn the WWE style, you won't make it otherwise.

So as a fan, I'd rather see her on NXT for a good while. I wish her a speedy debut though, because she'll gain more fans and probably a pay rise etc. I want her to succeed and rock the world and I'd take her being used less cool than on NXT if it makes her happy but her debut shouldn't just be forced.

No. She needed to learn the WWE style and adapt to all of the new camera angles. Even Punk, D-Bry, Rollins and Cesaro were in developmental before they made it on the main roster. Heck, Emma is a great wrestler and she still is in NXT as well.

Paige was not old enough to join the main roster.

They have Jojo appear regularly now and they tested Bo Dallas out. I am as certain as you can be, without being employed there, that the age rule is a myth.

Paige was not old enough to join the main roster.

They have Jojo appear regularly now and they tested Bo Dallas out. I am as certain as you can be, without being employed there, that the age rule is a myth.

Jeff Hardy was on the road as a teen as well, the age thing is just kinda like etiquette. It probably isn't respected all the time.

No, noone should skip.

Come on, you know you want Paige on the main roster, she's more than ready.

Yes, I think she's ready and I'd love to see her be successful on Raw and Smackdown, but there are several things:

- She's getting used well on NXT. On the main roster, she'd end up having two minute matches without storylines right now.

- I rather have them hold her back a bit longer, if it helps her debut. I know I'd rather wait a few months in NXT for a great debut instead of just being there, randomly.

- In NXT, she can work on every aspect of her work in a smaller crowd. Especially in regards to "skipping NXT", that would have been a massive failure. You need to learn the WWE style, you won't make it otherwise.

So as a fan, I'd rather see her on NXT for a good while. I wish her a speedy debut though, because she'll gain more fans and probably a pay rise etc. I want her to succeed and rock the world and I'd take her being used less cool than on NXT if it makes her happy but her debut shouldn't just be forced.

You're an awesome fan.

Archived