FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

THE PUMPKING||JACK O'LANTERN|||KING COBRA||ELAPIDEAN

Looking at each other before turning back to the man stood in front of him, both men knew they were thinking the same thing. Da fuq is wrong with this guy? Dude seemed unhumanly happy and considering what he said about walking the halls 42 times, either he's got something like OCD or this guy is crazy. And if he's crazy, who knows what he'd do? Worried about the outcome, Elapidean took it upon himself to be the braver one and extends his hand slowly and slowly clasp it around the man's hand, shaking it with the same slow pace as not to change the man demenour. It'ssssss nice to meet you. I'm Elapidean, people call me King Cobra. Elapidean continues to slowly shake the man's hand, expecting Jack to actually say something but he doesn't. Elap has to give him a little elbow in the ribs to get him to finally speak. Yeah... people call me the Pumpking but other's call me Jack, Jack O'Lantern. We're a new tag team here. Erm... what game is this?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hurt myself in confusion | Gabriel Gospel

I'd tap that.

"Before you get on a little personal roll, patting yourself on the back and thinking you're doing so well let me remind you of a few things. You didn't beat me, you never beat me. We all know what that was, stop trying to use it to make yourself feel better. Two, becoming the AKW Champion doesn't mean anything. I won that piece of gold on my debut in the company two years ago, and I could have won it again in my sleep. And I never needed Prestigious' help to win, they never helped me win the gold. That was all my own work. I really haven't missed this, having to correct all your mistakes. You're like a walking Wikipedia page Mr. Marcus, and you're the one editing your own page."

Marcus: "A win in Tag Team Action is a Win. So is two. That's besides the point. Oh come on don't act like Prestigious DIDN'T help you in any matches, you know for a fact they did. then they all realised what a Jackass you were and betrayed you. You had that coming if you asked me. Then you faked that whole "I'm nice because I shaved my Beard" stuff."

321 Exp | Gabriel Gospel

I won.

"And I won another World Title because of it, then another when I got my chance to get my title rightfully back after it was stolen from me. There is no reason to be jealous of my simple mastery of tactics, my total domination of the mental part of the game and my unmatched creativity. Everything I did just helped me on my path to being the World Champion, while you were too busy acting up for the fans, tonguing their behinds and getting beaten up by your own tag team partners. Truly envy is a cruel thing Mr. Marcus, I'd hate to be in your position."

EDGAR VON DURER ? A SMILE A DAY

A brief pause followed as Edgar lifted up the hand that had just been touched, his eyes fixated upon it, an odd mixture of reverence and fear within them. At least thirty seconds passed before he finally seemed to snap back into things, shaking his head a little as if coming out of a stupor. His gaze shifted from his hand, which still hung stiffly in the air, to the overtly-dressed individuals that stood before him. Eddie began to speak, somewhat quieter than before...ominous and brooding as opposed to happy and upbeat. "Elapidaen and Jack...my new best friends." For the slightest of seconds, the smile faded...replaced by a frown of intense sadness. It made its return quickly however, as Edgar regained his upbeat nature. "So...where are you guys headed? Wherever it is, we should go together. There are some dangerous people that roam these halls...but I can protect you!" Eyes widened in anticipation of an answer, he pumped the smile strength up to mach ten.

Upon arriving in the FWA arena, Eddy Lyons and Rick Douglas head straight for their locker room to relax rather than the gym to train. They had heard about the other so-called talent in the company and too be honest...they weren't worried, especially about the tag team division which seemed very focused on gimmicks and fake personae rather than what really mattered...in-ring skill. On second thoughts though, it wouldn't matter if they were focused on their in-ring skill because when it came to that the Northern Shooters were second to none. At least a colourful mask or weird haircut take the audiences attention away from the fact that the other teams' wrestling ability paled in comparison to that of the Shooters.

Marcus: "I never wanted to team with Tyler Morgan in the first place. It's his own fault he got his Arse kicked so badly he was forced to retire, shouldn't have turne on me. Probably karma for when I turned on Dynamite but I won anyway against Morgan so yay. Yes you did manage to win those Titles but you did not win then with hounour. Every Title I've won has come from hard work and from the Fans support. Unlike you I will not hire thugs to help me win. ... Ignoring the time I signed ezekiel Jackson for that reason. I was immature then so that's water under the Bridge."

Jason would be lounging around today not much to do well to be honest usually their is nothing to do especially at stupid ole Las Vegas. The disdain he had towards this city was pretty big he would have wanted to have the company placed in like Cali of Florida somewhere he could actually enjoy things outside of wrestling even if that is "suppose" to be his main focus.But no he was stuck in dry Las Vegas for the time being and that would mean he would have to apply himself to finding something to do maybe invent a sport like Scorpion Death match where he collects scorpions place them in a mini ring and have them fight each other to death maybe give them weapons like tacks or what not....HE was going to be a great businessman one day.

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

You know. You may think with the costumes and the Halloween/scary based characters, these two would be fine with this. Actually you're wrong. Underneath the masks, both men were worried about this guy. First, he seemed to stare at the hand Elapidean shook as though it was god then seemed to get depressed and back to unhumanly happy in the space of like 10 seconds. Some Creepy Paste shit is going down here. Contemplating how to respond to this, both men attempted to come up with an answer that seemed feasible. Eventually, Elapidean gave up and just said what he thought. Funnily enough, we didn't really have a desssssssstination. We jussssst got here and don't really have anywhere to be. Ssssssstill, I'm ssssssssure we can handle ourssssssssselvessssssss, right Jack? A mixture of fear and regret was on Jack's face under the mask but he tried his hardest not to seem that way. Erm... I don't know. I mean, you seem to think we're best friends. What qualification do you have to be our... "bodyguard" I guess. Elapidean was so close to hitting him. If it were for the guy in front of them, he would have either facepalmed or punched Jack. Fear must have gotten the better of him. Elap just had to go with it.

Chris Samba on the ball | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel and Marcus sure went back, they always had a lot to talk about. Which was lucky as they seemed to always find themselves talking. The reason has never been identified either.

"Win with honor? What does that even mean? Does that mean winning the way you do? Is that how you win with honor? Just because the fans cheered your name you won with honor? I am the most prestigious champion this industry has ever known, I am a five time World Heavyweight Champion, I don't give a damn if people like you look down on how I won them. The fact is that I won them to begin with. Someone like you, someone like you doesn't have the right to talk down to me about how I managed to climb to the top. Once you're standing above me, once you've surpassed me maybe you can start mouthing off, but we both know that is never going to happen."

And with that all said Gabriel headed off away from Marcus. His blood was starting to boil. Time to go get some food!

wce7iq.jpg

As if he was in a maze of sorts, Shawn Hunter had spent quite a lot of time sauntering throughout the backstage area. No real destination in mind; just wondering about, hoping that all of these complex thoughts that were filling his head would go away sooner rather than later and STAY away...but, that was asking for a bit too much.

tbc by anyone.

Marcus would also leave, doing on Irish Jig as he leave. He's slighty hungry maybe he too will go to the Cafeteria. Take the last Desert before Gospel gets it.

Sensing the hesitation from the men in both tone and body language, Edgar, worry etched upon his pale face, took a step closer...a million emotions present upon one palate. He began to shake his head slowly, staring at the two as you would a misunderstanding child. "No....No....NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" He began to yell, anger suddenly making an appearance in this mixing pot of sentiments, as his head began to shake ever more violently with each utterance of the word 'no'. He took another step forward, a move some might take to be hostile in such a situation. "No. You don't understand, do you!? These halls are dangerous...filled with crazies , lunatics, and weirdos. But I...well I'm here to help you, okay? I can PROTECT you from those people. And trust me, that's not a group you want to be playing around with. I can't have my new friends getting themselves hurt, now can I?" He let out a rye chuckle, as if the answer was blatantly obvious, moving closer still.

wce7iq.jpg

As if he was in a maze of sorts, Shawn Hunter had spent quite a lot of time sauntering throughout the backstage area. No real destination in mind; just wondering about, hoping that all of these complex thoughts that were filling his head would go away sooner rather than later and STAY away...but, that was asking for a bit too much.

tbc by anyone.

SLOANE | THE PERSONA IS PRIMA DONNA

So Sloane has been signed with the company for a matter of hours and already she seemed to be making this place her home. Having unpacked [by throwing everything around in careless fashion] and gotten something to eat from the canteen, Sloane would saunter down the corridors, bottle of coke in hand as she'd glance interestedly at each and every one to pass her by. She would draw several looks; some checking her out whilst others noticed the unique outfit. Sloane would notice Shawn Hunter, biting her bottom lip gently and calling, hoping he'd turn around. Excuse me!

Well, whilst there have been complaints about being in Las Vegas, Mike personally praised the choice, he moved here for the life of Vegas, the sights, the lights, the sounds, amongst various other reasons including specific ones that this post chose to leave out. Anyway, Mike had confirmed his guest for upcoming return of Atop the Fourth Wall, although it cost several emails of persuading. But Mike managed it in the end. With his objective completed, Mike had left the arena, going for a bite to eat.

A Meatball Sub later, Mike walked down the Las Vegas Strip, passing the Mandalay Bay building on his left, the sun was still high in the sky, blazing down with one hell of a heat. Lucky Mike was as hot as the sun, and therefore could not be burned, but it must be hell on some people. Oh well, too hot is a much better condition then too cold. Mike walked in a plain white t shirt and some khaki shorts, allowing some air to his body. It was a fair walk back to the arena, but on a day like this it was a luxury.

wce7iq.jpg

Sloane's words seemed to go through one ear and out the other, as for Shawn Hunter didn't attempt to acknowledge Sloane. Therefore, Sloane seemed to be non-existent...to Shawn, at least. Shawn Hunter simply continues walking along. Social interaction was something he was trying to avoid right now, which would probably beg the question as to why he would decide to walk around backstage for so long.

wce7iq.jpg

tbc by anyone.

Jason would bump into this guy who was wandering the hallway a light bump Jason was hoping to set off some flags for a friendship of course not a relationship that seems like something a co worker of Jason's in another brand GWNW Handsome Eric would like and as many hearts the pretty boy Jason may break with this statement.He likes woman.

"Sorry about that man I was in a hurry to find something to do around here In this Boring place." Jason would say to the guy who had never met. " You a local here ? What is there to do."

OT - Skype chat kept distracting me while I was typing my bad was a little late :P

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

When did people become serial killers on this board? We've got Edgar and Dr. Horrible had a guy. People are lucky I don't bring in a sick and twisted character. Back to the guys and both were scared like hell... under the mask. Neither man could show this fear, although the man appeared to have understood that there was some, as they were afraid for what would happen to them. As the man inched his way closer to the two men, Jack took a step back, worrying for his safety as Epaidean thought about what he could do to calm him down. As the other man took another step, Elap finally had an idea that might resolve the situation. Edgar, right? How about thissssss. We'd really like to find our locker-room and get prepared for what will hopefully be a good career here. How about you help usssssss find it and then we get ssssssset up and prepared ALONE. Jack, who was cowering behind Elap, looked over his shoulder and looked Edgar in the eyes. Y..Y..Yeah, w..wh...at he sa..id.

SLOANE ? THE PERSONA IS PRIMA DONNA

[ Slightly jaw-dropped by the snub of the troubled Hunter, Sloane would let out an irritated sigh - undecided on whether to persevere. After a brief second, she would call again - angrily; ensuring that her tone was as such that you'd be "cray" to ignore it. Hello?!?! Damsel in distress over here! What she was referring to was thus far, unclear. ]

Winning the big one | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is always glad to get out of conversations with Marcus. He has no clue why he even bothers talking to him in the first place. All Marcus ever does is come out with all his highly deluded opinions that quickly get put down by the facts of Gabriel Gospel, the achievements, the brilliance. But we don't really need to keep going through all that as you've heard enough already, instead we'll just give you a quick Messiah update. Gospel is going out of the safe zone of the arena to check out the city of Vegas, hoping that he doesn't get involved in some kind of CSI incident along the way, or gang crime or some wacky hijinks on a honeymoon. He's only ever seen this place on TV before, that may not be clear.

wce7iq.jpg

Again, Sloane would speak, but her words just did not seem to register too well with Shawn Hunter. A few seconds pass, with his back turned to Sloane, before turning around and revealing his face - his hair in a bit of a mess, a heavy-looking beard, and a pair of dark-tinted shades over his eyes, which kept the heavy bags concealed from view, but not intentionally. He wouldn't say a word, but would just simply stand there; his hands stuffed in the inside of his tattered denim jeans.

Just as the words made their exit out of the masked man's mouth, the anger, which had been prevalent upon Edgar's pallor visage just seconds before, was swiftly replaced by joy. Despite this sudden change in countenance, it was quite obvious that there was something sour just beneath the surface--as if a series of cogs and wires were controlling his every move, like a marionette and its strings. "That sounds delightful! I've always said, there's nothing better than a boy and his best friends enjoying a journey together! Am I right?" Cheeriness overflowed from his every orifice, smothering the two men who stood before him in the false sense of joy. He gazed upon them expectantly, as if waiting for a response. The two simply stared, so he continued. "Let's GO! THE EDGAR TRAIN IS DEPARTING!" At this rather bizarre statement, he turned and began to walk in the opposite direction, obviously expecting the two to follow suit.

SLOANE ? THE PERSONA IS PRIMA DONNA

[ As Shawn started to turn around, the new diva would adjust her beanie hat, ensuring she looked perfectly presentable, only to find the man standing before her looked far from that. Rugged, and greasy seemed to be the current look Hunter was targeting, and Sloane seemed a little taken a back with regards to his intensity. Still, Sloane is about as confident and extravert a they come, and this didn't unsettle her approach. That's more like it, doll. Now, be a good boy and open this for me...only they've made the caps real tight for some reason. And puh-lease no blonde jokes...I'm artificial F.Y.I. Sloane would deliver a wink at Shawn, a mischievous expression upon her sun-kissed face; before extending the bottle of coke. Little does he know this is a practical joke, and the bottle has been shaken heavily before hand. When he opens it, it should drench him...which is a shame given his already unkempt appearance. ]

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

The two men did follow after him, extremely worried about him. He was a bit... excentric shall we say. Regardless, the two did follow, Elapidean in front and Jack slightly behind. The two did leave a slight gap which allowed them space to whisper without being heard by the rather unique individual leading the way. Do you think he actually knows where he's going? Personally, I don't care. As long as he leads us somewhere that isn't a trap and then leaves, we can find our own way. True. Hey, you're not doing the extended s thing. Shut up. It's the gimmick. Do you really want me to do it when only your around? Well... it makes it feel realer. Grow up. Would be the last words spoken, or whispered in the case, as Elapidean turned back to face forward and follow Edgar.

Archived