FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder: Rebirth of the Greatest Team to have ever Tagged

Curt Hawkins saw the notice about the Road to the FWA title, and smiled. This would be the chance to earn his first singles title, and show everyone how he can do things on his own. He headed off to the locker room to tell his tag team partner Zack Ryder the news, but on the way he was stopped by __________________

TBC: Anyone.

Going sniping | Gabriel Gospel

I'll fill in that blank for you, Gabriel Gospel. The one who stops Curt is none other than Gabriel Gospel. He doesn't have any real reason to stop the excited looking kid he was just passing when he saw someone coming through with a wide smile on their face looking very very happy indeed.

"Well well well, what are you looking so happy about? Finally happy that a company agreed to pick you up so you could feed yourself for once?"

Curt Hawkins: The Party Starter

Hawkins' smile disappeared. He was not happy that some moron had interrupted him on his way to informing Zack Ryder of the news.

Hawkins: If you want to know what I was so happy about, I was happy because I may finally get an opportunity to hold singles gold. Also, considering I've held championship gold in the past, I'd say this company considers me a bigger signing than you. Face it, me & my buddy Zack, we're the hottest signings in the history of this company, and it is only a matter of time before we win championship gold again. Now, as for arrogant morons like yourself, it makes me wonder why you were even hired. I mean, how much championship gold have you won?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I even amaze myself | Gabriel Gospel

Doing two roleplays while playing custom games on Halo 4. What a boss I am. Gabriel couldn't believe what he is hearing at the moment. Did this kid.... did this kid not know who he was? Time to ask him.

"Do you not know who I am?"

Raising an eyebrow, a look of shock on his face, a mixture of disgust thrown in for good measure.

"I am a former four time MCW World Heavyweight Champion, the most successful superstar in the history of the company, the greatest force in wrestling today and the main event star of this company. I hope my name rings a bell Mr... whatever your name is, it doesn't matter really. No matter who you are I already know who the bigger star is and that's the one who is the biggest star in this entire industry, me."

Gabriel wafting his hand across himself. Oh yeah, he's that good.

Hawkins: Yeah, yeah, you won a title with no prestige in a company no one cares about. Of you were world champion it's no womder why MCW is out of business. I won championship gold in WWE, a worldwide promotion that is still going today. Several great teams have held the WWE Tag Team Championships. The Hart Foundation, The Road Warriors, New Age Outlaws, and Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder. All Tag Team Champions in WWE. Face it, I've made more of an impact in this business than you ever will.

Slow and steady | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel starts to clap. Slowly. Very slowly indeed with a blank look on his face, just looking at this pretender.

"Really? That's your comeback is it? Bragging about winning the title in WWE that was degraded down to the joke title due to being left on the sidelines and neglected for years? Boasting about a company that has been on the down spiral for years with all it's talent jumping ship from the glitzy mediocrity? Trying to claim that the titles I won had no prestige about them? You aren't even fit to scrub my wrestling boots. You brag about all the teams who won the tag team titles before you and whoever this Mr. Zack is took the corpse of the belt and wore it around your waists, then let me tell you about the great names who held the MCW World Championship. No, in fact let me tell you about the only great name that matters with that title. Me. You're lucky I'm even wasting my breath on you, somebody not even on my level. If that singles title you were thinking about before happened to be the World Title then I suggest you stop your thinking as that title is going to end up in the hands on one man and one man only. Me, The Messiah."

Marcus||Boltonian

Hawkins and Ryder slagging off MCW and saying It's nothing? It was bought out by WWE for Reason, they were becoming a threat to them. Marcus also recalls Ryder having a few runs in MCW and he never did well, that why they have their Panties in a bunch?, Failed in MCW so are batting it off like it was nothing? Ah well always FWA lads. Lets see how you fair here.

Hawkins: Really? The WWE Tag Team Championship is a joke? Let's look at who me & Zack Ryder won the Tag Team Championships from; The Miz & John Morrison. One of which has main evented the biggest event in the entire wrestling business, WrestleMania. WWE is making millions every year, MCW is dead, out of business, bankrupt. I have more right to brag about my accomplishments in WWE than you have about MCW. You can even get my Tag Title win on DVD. Want a signed copy? I'm not fit to clean your boots? You're not even fit to clean my toilets, let alone touch my boots. As the World Title? I'm going to claim my first singles title, and you aren't going to get in my way. Me & Zack will make sure of it. Now, if you excuse me, I have to get to Zack & tell him about the plans for the tournament.

*Curt Hawkins walks off toward the locker room.*

U R Cretin | Gabriel Gospel

You know what Gabriel hates? Cretins. The kind of person like Curt. The kind of WWE reject who did nothing in the so called big leagues but then thinks he owns the place just because he once got a match on Monday Night Raw. The kind who disregards the incredible feats of Gabriel Gospel simply because he didn't do it in the 'E. Let us just say it was no mistake that all of the talent began to jump ship to MCW and to companies such as FWA. Because the WWE wasn't what it used to be, it simply wasn't up to the same high standards of the other companies around, the companies that could proudly boast Gabriel Gospel among their ranks. But of course Gabriel would simply, once again, let his ability do the speaking. He was of course going to be the World Champion when the dust settles, Curt probably wouldn't even make it through the opening act. Gabriel departs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happiness...is relative.

normal_Nylon_Guys_2011_11_W_amp_A_dragge

Sadness...is universal.

Meet Your New Best Friend

NAME

Eddie Lukas Sheenak.

RING NAME

Edgar von Durer.

NICKNAMES

-The Unlucky Charm

-Mister Smiles.

-Your New Best Friend.

-The Visualist.

-The Residential Rapture.

-The Man of One Thousand Minds.

HOMETOWN

Bavaria, Germany.

Billed From

The Land of Pleasant Torture.

26 (Born November 15, 1987).

HEIGHT

6 foot 1.

WEIGHT

225 pounds.

DISPOSITION

Tweener.

GIMMICK

The Multi-Minded, Happy-Go-Lucky Helper.

THEME

'Busy Being Born' by Middle Class Rut.

Weapons He Frequents

FINISHING MANEUVER

-A.D.D. (Albrecht's Dying Desire) | Devil-Lock DDT

SIGNATURE MANEUVERS

-Whispers of the Past | Cravate Suplex

-Sleeping Pill | Rope-Assisted Underhook Facebuster

-Silence Scream | Inverted Shining Wizard

-Smile Injection | Rolling Swiss Uppercut

-Greetings, From Beautiful Bavaria! | Single-Knee Facebuster DDT

-Leonardo's Last Depiction | Tiger Driver 91

-Misery's Kiss | Blue Thunder Bomb

COMMON MANEUVERS

-Elbows/Uppercuts/Kicks.

-Reverse DDT.

-Snap Suplex.

-Crossface.

-Keylock.

-Running Knee.

-Rear Naked Choke.

-Tiger Bomb.

The Past He Loathes

PAST CHAMPIONSHIPS

-1x Atlantic Champion

PAST ALLIANCES

Italicized=Current.

-Dynamite.

-Shawn Hunter.

PAST ENEMIES

Italicized=Current.

-Shawn Hunter.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus once won the Interconitnental Title in WWE and he was only there a Month. Hawkins was there for more than six years and he never won any Singles Title. Says a lot. So yay for mediocrity. No one right now knows who hey're facing in that big ole competition for the FWA World Title but should Marcus face Hawkins he's pretty confident about his chances. Facing Gospel would be fun too. Relive the good ole days.

You know what Mike loves? Strippers Cretins. Why? Well because according to his old buddy, Gabriel, he is one, and Mike definitely loves himself. Speaking of Mike, he now found himself rolling up to whatever city FWA is based/currently occupied in. A scent of Chanel No.5 filled the air as Mike stepped out from his car. Having parked up at a random spot in the parking bay. He as given a number but screw it, no one really keeps to 'em anyway. After a brief walk into the arena, Mike wanted to take a look around, get to know the place a little bit better. It certainly felt weird, it had been awhile since Mike was anywhere near a wrestling company.

Mike did however study up before the trip here, learning of the fellow employees in the building, whilst there was no Glen Matthews cleaning the halls. There were certainly familiar names cropping up, Hunter, Night, Gospel, Marcus, Jamal, along with names from other companies he'd heard of like Jermaine Zep-...Zeb-...Zid-...that guy, Ryder and Hawkins, Hassan, and ofcourse the ones he must have missed during his absence. Anyway, Mike was currently in the process of walking about the place. Getting his bearings, meeting the people, you know, the usual. Where the hell's Gabriel? Mike's been meaning to give him a big ol' best friend hug.

Cara Leah | Heeeeeey, Sexy Ladaay!!

Finally arriving to the arena, Cara Leah walked the halls repping a Miami Hurricanes basketball jersey and a pair of black leggings. After MCW had closed down, she had only a few options on where to go next and FWA was the best option. Her time in MCW wasn't very long, joining shortly before it's closing. Fortunately, she feels good about this company. Otherwise she wouldn't have made the choice to come here. Although there aren't many diva's here yet, she hopes for that to change real soon. C'mon, diva's! Cara wants atleast some competition here! Pretty please? Anyways, she was currently checking out the place, dragging a rather large suitcase on it's wheels. It was of course full of clothes, makeup, accessories, and other junk she "needed" with her.

A tall figure stood outside the FWA arena in low degree weather, dressed in a thick, black leather jacket, and a pair of tattered denim jeans. He stood; his back and shoulders leaned heavily on the building's cold, brick walls whilst smoking on a cigarette. Several moments would pass before he takes a final drag of the cigarette, followed by flicking it on the ground below and stomping it out with the sole of his black boot. Proceeding this, he pushes himself off the wall, grabs a heavy-looking duffel bag and begins his path to the double-doors which lead into the FWA arena. The opening of the double-doors allows a very cold breeze of air enter along with him. Walking at a slow, steady pace; each and every footstep taken by the tall-figured man would cause echos to seemingly resonate off the walls and down the deep hallways of the building. Once the destination is finally reached, the man would immediately retrieve a bronze key from the pockets of his jeans, followed by inserting the key into the door knob, twisting it to the side and opening the door, thus, unlocking the locker room door. He slowly walks inside whilst carelessly tossing the black duffel bag onto the floor. He would then slam the door shut behind him - the nameplate on the locker room door would read in bold print: SHAWN HUNTER.

Tag Teaming apps. (In spoilers as they're long)

"THE PUMPKING" JACK O'LANTERN

1eqp9i.jpg

BIOGRAPHY;

REALNAME
Jack Edwards

RINGNAME
Jack O'Lantern

NICKNAME(S)
"The Pumpking"

BIRTHDAY
October 29th, 1990 (Age 22)

HOMETOWN
Billed From The Graveyard (Really From Brooklyn, New York)

HEIGHT
5'8" (173cm)

WEIGHT
176 lbs. (80kg)

STATUS
Single

DISPOSITION
Face

SINGLESTHEME
Adestria - The Masquerade

MOVESET;

FIGHTINGSTYLE
Due to how small in stature he is, Jack really on a very speedy offense. As a former runner, he has incredible stamina which allows him to do all these high-flying moves constantly throughout the match. Jack barely does any strength moves unless the opponent is of similar size and occasonally uses a technical offense but relies primarily on speed.

FINISHINGMOVE(S)

- The Pumpkin Smash is Jack's most common finisher and requires a lot of speed to pull off. Jack starts by grounding the opponent before standing next to them, facing away. Jack then backflips, rotating enough to drive his knees into the gut of the opponent and staying kneeled for the pinfall.

- The Candle in the Wind is another move with the knees that Jack does to try and get the victory. Upon knocking the opponent down and ascening to the top as they try to get up, Jack leaps off and hits a double knee to the face of the seated opponent, staying on for the cover.

(Big Match Finisher)
- Basically, when the original version doesn't get the job done, Jack goes up to the top rope and busts out the top rope version in an attempt to win the match.

SIGNATUREMOVES
-

- Gamen Rolling Sobat
- Tope Con Hilo
-

- Phoenix Flying Tornado DDT

"KING COBRA" ELAPIDAEN

rc7lls.jpg

BIOGRAPHY;

REALNAME
Sam Sparrows

RINGNAME
Elapidean

NICKNAME(S)
"King Cobra"

"The Serpent King"

BIRTHDAY
July 14th, 1988 (Age 24)

HOMETOWN
Billed From Deep In The Desert (Really From Long Island, New York)

HEIGHT
5'11" (180cm)

WEIGHT
192 lbs. (87kg)

STATUS
Single

DISPOSITION
Face

SINGLESTHEME

MOVESET;

FIGHTINGSTYLE
Another smaller guy, Elapidean also rely on speed quite a bit, however he also incorperates other styles. Speed is his main game but Elap also uses a technical style. He also occasionally delves into the power game but it's also generally for people his size or slightly bigger.

FINISHINGMOVE(S)

- The Coiled strike is a devious manouver that Elapidean uses to great advantage. Elap gets himself on the top rope with his opponent staggered in the ring. He then dives off and drives the opponent skull-first into the canvas.

Venom Injection - To utilize his technical side to the best advantage he can, Elap uses the Venom Injection to try and make his opponents pass out. Elapidean gets behind the opponent and locks in a Cobra clutch before locking in body-scissors and doing his best to force to opponent to become unconscious, usually getting the tap out before that happens.

SIGNATUREMOVES
- Corkscrew Springboard Crossbody
- Mysteriorana
- Diving Tornado DDT
-

- Frankensteiner Facebuster

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

TEAMNAME
Spirits and Serpents

TEAMMEMBERS
Jack O'Lantern and Elapidean

COMBINEDWEIGHT
368 lbs. (167kg)

TAGTHEME

TAGSIGNATURES

- Elapidean does the surfboard/Jack does the legdrop
- Elapidean does the splash/Jack does the legdrop

TAGFINISHERS
All Hallow's Eve

S8NXjxm.png

I'm kind of a big deal. The big dog. Soon to be the first FWA World Champion. All Jalen has to do is beat a couple of scrubs and he gets to be crowned Champ? No sweat, no mollies. That might mean he needs to get in the gym to train though, no time for that right now though. Every night is crazy, bottles, women, money, everything, you get the idea. Don't let that fool you though, he lives like that and is still better than everyone else in FWA, he's who you want to be, can't blame you.

Robert Heat

What Robert would give for a title belt around his waist. The weight of the gold and the rough leather around his waist or on his shoulder. He had never held a wrestling championship, and looked to make a habit of it here in FWA. This world was a lot more colorful than where he used to be. These crazy people, ranging from would be wrestling messiahs, to rappers and thugs, to rockstars and amazing athletes. Robert knew that competition was full, but winning would be that much more rewarding. Robert checked his hands, which were bruised from his workout and from his years in the ring. They were worn down, but still ready and able to fight off any and all comers.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus had a productive day, conversation with Cory Greaves and Training. He's now at Home. The first Show for FWA should be soon, hopefully Marcus is on it and can be competing on it and also win.

aqIQ2AA.png

Real Name- Daniel Covell

Ring Name- Christopher Daniels

DOB/Age- March 24th 1970 (42)

From- The City of Angels

Face/Tweener/Heel- Heel

Height- 6'0

Weight- 224 lbs

Theme-

Moveset:

Finishers- Angels Wings, Last Rites

Sigs- BME, Running STO

Regular Moves:

Suplex Variations-

Exploder
Back Suplex

Snap

Stalling
Delayed Vertical
Rope Straddled Superplex
Falcon Arrow

Neckbreaker Variations-

Swinging Neckbreaker

Neckbreaker Drop

Slams/Drops-

Blue Thunder
Piledriver

Dreamer Driver
Double Knee Facebuster
Flapjack
Samoan Drop
Electric Chair Drop
Gutbuster
Sidewalk Slam

Spicy Drop

Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker

Ura-nage

Pumphandle Fallaway Slam

Reverse STO (W/Koji Clutch)

Release Side Slam
Falling Side Slam
Top Rope Hurricanrana

Springboards-

Arabian Press

Asai Arabian Press

Springboard Leg Drop
Diving Guillotine Leg Drop
Diving Placha
Moonsault Press
Suicide Dive

Submissions-
Leg Lock
Ankle Lock
Koji Clutch
STF Bow & Arrow
Rope Hanging Leg Scissors
Crossface
Cut throat Clutch

Corner Moves-

Fall From Grace

Middle Rope Chest Stomp
Avalanche Hip Toss

Kicks/Punches-
Spinning Heel Kick
Heel Kick
Enzuguri
Shining Wizard

My Name- Clique

wce7iq.jpg

Several hours had passed, and Shawn Hunter had finally settled inside of his private sanctuary that is known as his locker room. For as long as he can hope to even remember, he had been sitting down on a wooden chair for almost half an hour in complete and utter darkness. Why, you ask? Shawn Hunter probably couldn't tell ya. Maybe it was to fill the void for his loneliness, considering the fact that Shawn Hunter had become so accustomed to the darkness that he found it to be a friend of sorts - something he can rely on, and something he would not have to bear the thought of it possibly turning its back on him, and ultimately stab him in the back like others have done in the past. As Shawn Hunter continued to sit firmly in the chair, he would pass his frigid hands through the golden locks of his medium-length hair whilst letting a deep, heavy sigh escape from his mouth. His head lowered to the ground, Shawn would repeat something to himself as he clasps both of his hands together. "...Do unto the world as it has done unto me. Do unto the world as it has done unto me. Do unto the world as it has done unto me...do unto the world as it has done unto me..."

EDGAR VON DURER ? YOUR DAILY DOSE OF SUNSHINE

It's quite comical how fragile the bones of a promise tend to be--the slightest bit of pressure is exerted upon them, and, as opposed to adhering to the added weight, they snap in two...forgotten and worthless. An unfaithful husband vows to stay true to his wife. A man infected by greed gives his word that the stealing will stop. A serial murderer claims that this stroke of the knife will be his last. Edgar Von Durer insists that he will abandon the business that left him mentally scarred. All lies, bones broken in vain. Proof of the fact can be found at this very moment, as a young gentleman enters through the double-doors of a rather large arena. A disheveled mat of coal-black hair covers his eyes ever so slightly, which are unnaturally sad in appearance. Bags hang under them, indicators of several night's worth of lost sleep. Despite these things, the most striking aspect of the gentleman happened to be his smile, which he wore with an almost begrudging air. It appeared...unnatural, frightening, bizarre. Carrying a small duffle bag of broken promises, the gaunt man makes his way down the barren hallway...that sickening grin planted firmly upon his face, smothering out the screams.

R I C H A R D W H I T E

'thebreakoutboss'

Wow, what a start for FWA already! Richard was thrilled to say the least. He honestly hadn't expected so much of faith from the worldwide wrestlers for his promotion already, but they proved him wrong, and he's damn proud of it! Richard sits in his office, relaxed, on his chair, as he goes through the contracts of the most recently signed set of competitors. Promising, promising indeed. There's a tag team of one man in his 40s and the other in his 50s. Wonderful, goes to tell you there's no age to live your dreams. Then there's Edgar von Durer, former MCW Atlantic Champion. That's one great performer right there! Hell, the entire roster looks top class, and it's only a matter of time before we have our first-ever FWA Champion. The announcement was posted on FWA.com. Yes, the qualifying matches for the Six-Pack Challenge will indeed commence from Monday, on Electrification, and Richard plans to announce those matches later today, when he sorts out that stuff. But for now, a cup of tea is surely fitting!

"The Australian Buzzsaw" Lynx
Having arrived at the FWA arena, Lynx made his way through the hallways carrying his luggage, being welcomed back by several people who were around during the previous occasions he had been employed. It had been a while since he last wrestled for FWA and not much had changed for him since then, the masked Australian was still going from job to job and hadn't found much in the way of success. Hopefully he would be able to change that during his third run with this promotion. Before it had closed last time, Lynx was on the verge of forming a tag team with a fellow Aussie by the name of Maxey Thunder. That's still the same direction he was thinking of heading. Perhaps he'll make some kind of attempt to contact Maxey, or just find a new partner to chase the tag team championships with. It was something he would have to consider after he was finished settling in, for now he just wanted to find somewhere to park his bags and stuff.

We the Muffins | Gabriel Gospel

Please don't touch Gabriel Mike. He doesn't know where you've been. He'd rather not get into direct contact with the lesser man unless it's in the ring with Gabriel taking the win. At this moment Gabby isn't at the arena or wherever the hell he is suppoed to hang around now in posts, but he's on the way, he's in his car. He saw some new names had signed up. A TNA reject for a change had made a move as had some MCW reject who he completely forgot the name of. Edward Van Winkle or something. Sounds like a Dutch pornstar. Some other guys too but they're even less important. All just filler really under the greatness of The Messiah himself. As is everyone on the roster. Everyone. Take note Mikey.

2cmr8co.jpg

Ring Name: Sloane "the fabulous"

Nicknames: "Prima Donna", "Dope Queen", "Bad Mamma Jamma"

Date of Birth: 2nd November, 1990 (age 22)

Hometown: Tampa, Florida

Billed From: Los Angelas, California

Height: 5'6

Weight: 115lbs

Disposition: Heel

Finishing Moves: M.A.D.T [Make A Diva Tap] - Dragon Sleeper with Body Scissors

The Centerpiece - Brainbuster

Signature Moves: Dropkick,Thez Press, Hair Pull Curb Stomp

Entrance Theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h4CQCzkjVc

Rihanna - Pour it Up (RL Grime Remix) - starts 51 secs in

Attire: Beanie hat and a throwback top (entrance only) that leaves one shoulder bare, and appears fashionably large. Metallic red diva attire for in-ring action. Her hair is usually curly, and she normally fashions bright red lipstick.

Style/Personality: Sloane talks in abbreviated fashion, as is somewhat normal for women of a certain age and style. For instance, "appaz" for apparently, "totes" for totally, "cray" for crazy, "espesh" for espeically, "gorge" for gorgeous etc. She also uses a number of new terms; "bible" for "I swear" or "truthfully" and most notably "holler" meaning "come at me" or "recognise".

Allies: Bill Davidson, Sora Addair (Former Mentor)

Enemies: Arika Suzuki, Amy Garcia

Titles: 1x Venus Champion [Motor City Wrestling Developmental], 1x FWA Women's Champion [Current]

Archived