FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

So homeless | Prestigious

Hey guys, it's Prestigious here. Not that they're doing much, they're just in the lounge like they usually are. It's a few days until Smash!N when they might have a match and it would be nice to win if it happens to be against the Bucky Boys because the P have one win and Double B have another win, Aaron Starr wanting to point out that is he who managed to get the win and Aaron got the loss so there is that. So it would be nice if they could get the win next time and keep the momentum going for the fabulous tag team champs. So now they wait to see if Aaron Starr won his award. He knows he is a shoe-in for it. He is pretty damn manly.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SirPaulBurchill_zps0434c1b2.png

On topic of awards, I would like to think that Paul Burchill egts something. He has came to FWA, and he has taken the world of wrewstling by storm. Paul Burchill was an afterthought before the days of FWA, and will probably be remembered for his less than impressive run in FWA. There was another company that he won the European Championship in, but the name of that alludes mee at this moment in time. So, yeah, Paul Burchill has turned the most heads, Paul Burchill has brought new ideas to the table. He was already preparing his acceptance speech. Because, if he didn't win, then man, it would be a travesty. All of you xenophobes keeping the oppressed down! Not for long!

What a kick ass match that was, 41/7, not bad. Gotta love the AEK with the x4 Zoom, Undersling rail and heavy barrel. But, enough was enough. Jayson would leave the confines of his locker room to venture out into the halls of the FWA arena, making his way towards the cafeteria for a cookie.

It isn't a party quite yet Gentleman as Lara Parks was not drunk, and similarly, Lara did not have her breasts out just yet. They will be soon, and that is when the party truly starts. What was the Dusk Seductress doing? Well she was in her locker room. Her RPer just remembered about her, so why not. It was nice being in a hometown wrestling federation, even if she did Marry Mike Stokes a couple of hundred yards down the road at the Little Chapel of Herpes. Fun night, not like she remembers it. But since a party was going to occur, then I figure Lara could get married again. Muaha!

Soap ruined the party so no potatoes for JT, he can sit in the corner and think about what's he's done. As for the party, it's getting into full swing, loads of random NPCs, some wrestlers because godmodding ftw and none of them have no idea what 400 pages is.

Please mind the gap | Gabriel Gospel

Welcome to Page 400. Please feel free to get in your posts before Ipse appears and closes this place down leaving all of the talent to run into the wilderness without anything to do. To survive they will have to eat from bins and scavenge for prey, also known as the undercard. Or maybe they'll just move into the thread that will be created and carry on their business, that would be a more reasonable idea. So Gabriel Gospel is enjoying the last day of this FWA thread by walking around in the halls, just like he always does, remembering the good times. Once someone spilt a drink and he slipped in this bit of the hall. Memories.

Handsome Eric | The Vanguard

Hia there, we are now at 400 pages and this thread must be closed. I told Andy to have a new thread made already, but he hasn't have done so. So anyways, Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert have woke up for the new day to begin again. They are slightly tired though. So anyways, the two then eat a decent breakfast and then start stirring around. It feels so good to have nobody to defend the title against. Well, maybe there is a new contender named and Handsome Eric hasn't read up on the website lately, but oh well. So yeah, just another morning for Handsome Eric. That is all.

OT: 400 Pages = Close. If you need me to fetch any coding for you, please pm me. Also, whenever the new thread is made, please don't posts until either me, iSmex, or MessiahMuffin have made reserve posts in them. Thanks.

Archived