Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN! i've been for a month here and still didn't introduce myself...

LET"S GET STARTED

i am Ultimoliver, i am 15 and believe it or not, i am a wrestler. If i can show you some of my matches in HUSTLE, i would, but i worked for three shows only and that was a dark match. I used the ring name ULTIMOLIVEr because my second name is oliver and oliver was rarely used here in the philippines. so i put ultimo before it so it translates into " Last Oliver"...

Why Wrestling?

because my father is a former boxer and wrestler who worked for AJPW. since japan is only a few hours travel, my dad often works there until 1999, under his ring name JOE POGI. actually, you can search youtube about joe pogi and I think it is around 1989 that the vid was showing. I got trained by my father personally and i love to wrestle

Facts on Wrestling??

to those who didn't know that wrestling is fake, Yes it is. When i worked for HUSTLE, they made the outcome of the match and basically, we grapple to make itgo longer. I say the japanese our hard to work with cause i experience alot of risky moves when i was there on january. I say mexicans our a lot flashy when i battled Kid Lucha.

SO, What is your Finisher?? I use the Shining wizard here on the philippines, but in Hustle, they wont let me use that. Instead, i go for the tombstone.

What are your accomplishments??

SO far, i have never won any major titles here in the phil or in japan. I ony won tag team championships and medals though

Could you be the Future??

I dont know. I work hard for evrything and i dream. I always dream. and maybe, if I get alot better, i could make it to mexico or US.

• 2 weeks later...

well I guess Its kinda late for me but I just found this so I'll introduce myself Hey I'm Julio Chavez and my favorite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. I've been watching wrestling since I was 5 and my favorites have always been the Rock and Jeff Hardy, but stopped in 3rd grade cause I had no one to talk about it with. I started again like 2 years ago and I'm hooked again. The only games of wrestling I've had are one when I aws little(forgot the name) and SVR 06-08

I love screamo rock music (how many mexicans do you know that love Screamo. lol) I hate people that say wrestling is for losers or gay. I want to be a wrestler when I grow up but seeing as I'm too skinny and have like no muscle on my body I dont see that happening. I am a Benoit follower (hate people that turned on him, It wasnt him it was the roids). If I was a wrestler my finisher would be a front flip russian leg sweep. I currently live in gurnee, Illinios but we move so much Im sure that'll change soon. Hello to all the new people

Ummm...I never made one of these yet, I think I will! :D

My name is Zach, go right ahead and call me that, I don't mind. I am a HUGE Melina Perez mark, and a Women of Wrestling mark. I also like Randy Orton and John Morrison alot. You'll see me in the WoW, SVR09, RPG and WWECW sections. I love talking to and meeting new people, so don't be afraid to comment the page. That's all you need to know...l

C'ya on the boards! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived