Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Rice

Welcome to the community!

Hi everyone, I'm Peaches.

I've lurked these forums for a few years (only for CAWs). Decided to make a profile and start chatting.

I used to play on PlayStation since PS2 up to PS4. Made the jump to Xbox a few months ago because all my friends played on there. So i'm kind of starting fresh and having fun doing it.

I'm a huge wrestling fan. Been watching since I was young in 2002. Brock Lesnar was my favorite when I started watching back then, before I knew anything about heels/faces. I just thought he was badass. Aside from Brock, my other favorites include: CM Punk, Chris Jericho, HBK, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Sasha Banks, Carmella, and a few others. Unfortunately, I work nights. So I haven't had a chance to watch any WWE for awhile. I just catch PPVs and YouTube recaps.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to meeting the community here. The only other forum i've been apart of was a PSN community. They were great, but once I jumped to Xbox I stopped going there.

It would appear that I am he resident FNG. I am Middle-aged and crazy. If ya wanna know something about me just ask me in a pm if it doesn't pertain to the thread we are posting in if ya don't mind. I look forward to participating in this forum as much as possible. Thanks for having me.

Hi everyone! My nickname is Bag of Donuts(BoD for short) It is a nickname ive had since I was a young child. One of my main hobbies is restoring and customizing hot wheels and matchbox cars. I have been a wrestling fan for about 15 years now. Edge and Y2J are two of my favorites.

Cool any pics of those cars? Welcome btw.

Absolutely! My apologies for not responding sooner, I did not see your post!

L8oERpw.jpg

9n4g6Ob.jpg

pORpn2C.jpg

I started collecting vintage LJN wrestling figures recently. These are the ones I've found and cleaned up so far.

8OfhyKi.jpg

Hello everybody, im not really new here...i tried to get my password to get reseted and all but i never got an email.

So i decided to register new.

I like the idea for a new start and all...i mean its not really a new start but...you know.

My old account wasnt really big or anything, i have become more of a silent reader or im part of the people who criticise the wwe games.

Maybe some of you have seen that, but anyway...just wanted to let people know just in case. :)

Hey it's dodger It's been awhile since I've on here like 2 years. it's been so long i totally forgot my old password 😂. So i had to make a new name. I use to be really active during 2017-2018. Like just got in the way and now I'm back!

King Ghidorah/Tim/Zig here or whatever you’d have known me by. I could have sworn I had an account already but blah. I was around a hella long time ago but spent most of my time in the ICW portion when it was active. 

The pandemic has forced me to find my old loves again lmao. I’ve been trying to catch up on gaming and old communities I used to be apart of. Been drowned in 2k20 currently but I’m sure my boredom will carry me to other things eventually. 

Ramble over. Just wanted to say hi!