Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Rice

Welcome to the community!

Dang! You guys get a lot of freaks I see! Or do you like push some type of gimmick?

No, people tend to have the need to return, even if they get banned...it's rather annoying.

Dang! You guys get a lot of freaks I see! Or do you like push some type of gimmick?

Oh, those types? I've had that problem at this other site I also go to. A guy came back 4 times after five bans on one acccount. If you think about that, it makes sense. 5 bans on one account then 4 new accounts set up.

But yes, it is very annoying! Well, for the most part, I'm glad to seee that this place has a healthy, growing, thriving communitty!

Hey, I'm gonna present me.

My name is Maxime, I am 18 years old and I live in France. I'm a wrestling fan, especially a fan of WWE and TNA.

I hope I will enjoy on this forum.

Edited by Maxouâ„¢

You won't! Cause, there's no Frogs.

I saw some in the back earlier :P

I've never introduced myself on here yet

Names Conor and I'm from Ireland. Been on here for a long long time but never really posted up until recently. Seemed to be missing out on alot of fun tbh so I'm making up for lost time.

Thats all I can really be bothered to disclose atm so yeah, cya

Hey I just joined, not really a wrestling fan but I like games and I'm friends (in real life) with a mod on here called Empire_of_Dirt. I mainly play PS3 and stuff but I won't be on it until after my exams (sometime in June). Hi.

My name is Jesus. Jesus Christ. I am here to save CAWs.

No offense to Catholic/Christians. I am one so really you shouldn't be offended.

You're not Jaysus. And I am deeply offended.

Hey I just joined, not really a wrestling fan but I like games and I'm friends (in real life) with a mod on here called Empire_of_Dirt. I mainly play PS3 and stuff but I won't be on it until after my exams (sometime in June). Hi.

Hey, hope to see you active soon. :)

Hi all, I'm Sgt. Pepper. I have been browsing this site now for a few months looking for CAWs for the SmackDown series, but I hadn't thought about registering until today. :)

One question though, why is this forum so slow? I have high speed internet and it is probably slower then any other forum I have been on. :huh:

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Hello thar.

This forums always slow, get used to it. >_<

Edited by Lëgend

My Name is Masson, and i am from bournemouth, near portsmouth which is in south england...

my favourite past time is spinning hats down the roof of the local recreation centre, which is always a good laugh... :???:

Well after reading the last 'X' amount of posts you all seem like a bunch of nutters...

So hopefully I'll blend in OK, I'm Jay from the West Mids in the UK. I've been watching Wrestling for as long as I can remember, I'm a professional musician and also work in the games industry.

Some of the CAW's on here are awesome so I though I'd sign up and show a little gratitude and maybe even share a few of my caws in time.