Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang! You guys get a lot of freaks I see! Or do you like push some type of gimmick?

Oh, those types? I've had that problem at this other site I also go to. A guy came back 4 times after five bans on one acccount. If you think about that, it makes sense. 5 bans on one account then 4 new accounts set up.

But yes, it is very annoying! Well, for the most part, I'm glad to seee that this place has a healthy, growing, thriving communitty!

• 3 weeks later...
You won't! Cause, there's no Frogs.

I saw some in the back earlier :P

I've never introduced myself on here yet

Names Conor and I'm from Ireland. Been on here for a long long time but never really posted up until recently. Seemed to be missing out on alot of fun tbh so I'm making up for lost time.

Thats all I can really be bothered to disclose atm so yeah, cya

My name is Jesus. Jesus Christ. I am here to save CAWs.

No offense to Catholic/Christians. I am one so really you shouldn't be offended.

You're not Jaysus. And I am deeply offended.

Hey I just joined, not really a wrestling fan but I like games and I'm friends (in real life) with a mod on here called Empire_of_Dirt. I mainly play PS3 and stuff but I won't be on it until after my exams (sometime in June). Hi.

Hey, hope to see you active soon. :)

Hi all, I'm Sgt. Pepper. I have been browsing this site now for a few months looking for CAWs for the SmackDown series, but I hadn't thought about registering until today. :)

One question though, why is this forum so slow? I have high speed internet and it is probably slower then any other forum I have been on. :huh:

Well after reading the last 'X' amount of posts you all seem like a bunch of nutters...

So hopefully I'll blend in OK, I'm Jay from the West Mids in the UK. I've been watching Wrestling for as long as I can remember, I'm a professional musician and also work in the games industry.

Some of the CAW's on here are awesome so I though I'd sign up and show a little gratitude and maybe even share a few of my caws in time.

Archived