Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well after 5 months of not coming online due to (Forgot Password)

its pretty cool to be back in here reading all of your topics.some very intresting others are just like (?)

well now that im back i have a whole lot of request IM HOPING TO GETTING HELP and im old school so im kicking it with SVR 07 for the Ps2..IM POOR! :lol:

Hey there, I am Replay and I am 17 years old. I was a moderator here at Caws last year in both the SVR 08 and Gaming Zone sections. I'm a nice guy if you get to know me. I'm a gif maker but am taking a break from it for a little while. Talk to me some time by PM and we can get to know each other. :)

Hi. I'm K-Federation and am probably the only current mod that hasn't done this. So... I'm the guy that laughs at his own jokes while everyone else stares confused. If you wanna like talk or something, my MSN's in my profile or you can send me a message.

Are you serious right now dude

Hey, Offbeat Bareass here. The name is after a song by my favorite band, 311. I signed up at ICW trying to get back into roleplaying, been a few years. A big fan of WWF circa 2001, but now I mainly watch random matches online and catch the occasional show on TV. 19 years old, a college student from Boston, MA who is majoring in Communications and Journalism, and I like to write. Fancy that.

Hi. I'm K-Federation and am probably the only current mod that hasn't done this. So... I'm the guy that laughs at his own jokes while everyone else stares confused. If you wanna like talk or something, my MSN's in my profile or you can send me a message.

Are you serious right now dude

...You high again?

I'm Alex Vik The Forsaken One, I can't stand emos, preps, gangsters, gays, or bisexuals, I don't understand why everyone's raving over the new Batman movie, whatever it's called, and I'm interested in weapons, wrestling, martial arts, most technical things, and look like I'm 17 even though I'm really only 14. That's about it.

Thought I'd follow along with the tradition.

Hello, I'm Ernez, but you can call me by my real name, Ernest or Ernie for short. I'm 19 years old, I turn 20 November 16th. I live in Summer Shade, Kentucky. I was born in Hamburg Germany, and yes, I am fluent in the German language. As you can tell, I also know English. I moved to the United States when I was 2, then back to Germany...and kept switching. I like any kind of genre of music. I'm a big TNA fan, although I give credit where it's due in other companies, such as WWE, ROH, etc. I don't mind to have a decent conversation either, so if you want to PM me and talk, go right ahead. If you have any questions about this board or anything, I'll be sure to help you...just ask! Also if you want to add me as a friend, you're more than welcome to. I'm always desperate for friends. :rolleyes:

Archived