Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not new, but you all should know me.

Name: Dan

Interests: Wrestling, Xbox 360, Wii, Bowling, Football, Baseball

Activities: Wrestling, Xbox 360, Wii, Bowling, CAWS.WS

Other Info: I've been on this forum for nearly 2 years. I respect all members on this forum. I post on this forum about 2 times a day. I mainly post in the gaming zone, so if you have questions about gaming, just PM me!

So that's a little about me, lets find out about you now!

Hello I'm Kevin but you can call me the Kevster since it's my nickname I had since I was 7. I've been on this forums for a year now and I love it. I don't post often here on the forums but when I do it's usually in the games, general & the entertainment sections. I'm always on here just to chat to fellow members here by profile or pm. I used to create movesets but I stop that now. I love the Smackdown series & other video games alike but I also dislike some games like Dark Sector, Kane & Lynch, etc for alot of reasons. I'm also a film & TV fanatic and I can chat aboot it for hours.

So feel free to come and chat to myself or other caws members & enjoy your stay here on caws.ws forums.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

I thought I better introduce myself to you all. I'm Stu. Also known as "The Icon" S.P.L. I've been coming on to this site for a long time now looking up game news and also for CAWS seen as I can't create my own. So thank you to everyone's CAW I used... They turned out great. =D

I thought I'd join this site because I'm on it a lot of the time anyway... And also this seems like the best place to talk to others about WWE games and also the upcoming new TNA game.

I hope to one day to have some great matches against all 360 owners on the site. And to bring something new to this site... Also to teach some n00bs on this site a thing or too. =P (Not saying everyone on here is a n00b... But I have seen a few... And not saying I'm the best either. lol!)

Also, I hope to one day be able to load up my CAW "The Icon" S.P.L to the site. Just so you all can see it and maybe give me some pointers on how to improve it's looks. I'm pleased with the CAW I have now mainly because it's the first one I made since getting the 360... So compared to the PS2... There is a lot more to do when you have 64 slots intead of 32. (PS2 sucks... lol!)

So thats my "Hello" to you all.

I should really point out that at the moment my internet at home is currently down... But I do hope to have that back up some time real soon.

*copies from GFX forum with some edits*

I'm .-Taida.! on the gfx forum. I've gone by many names, BP - MW, L.A.Designs, radiant.eclipse. But real name is Mick and I'm from Glasgow Scotland. I really want to continue into graphic for a career, but, I'm a fan of Wrestling [indy FTW!], Ice Hockey, American Football, Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Mixed Martial Arts and so on. I've done Graphics for 2 years now, but I still feel like I've got a mountain of things to learn.

During the Summer, me and my mate are going to have a 6-match wrestling event, all over where I currently stay in the centre of Glasgow, the vid will be on youtube. I mod the gfx board so PM me there if ya need some help ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:offtopic: Wow How long has this topic been here?

Hey my Real Name is Craig My username is Beast & The Harlot (Duh) I'm 15. I've been here for 2 years now from April 20th. I like Wrestling, Music. If you wanna chat on MSN or something just PM me. Plus I like a lot of Video Games & TV Shows.

Later B.A.T.H.

Hey peeps, Im Richard but im better known as Pyscho_Central, ive been on the forum just over a year but ive only really got going with posting more in the last couple of months. I do post in the wwe chat section, but these days ur more likely to find me in the fun & Games section. Any newbies need any advice on anything feel free to PM me. May not be able to get back to you staright off cos of work but ill do my best.

Hello people, im Alex better known as Joker.Huge fan of him as you can see.I been in the sections of Raw vs Smackdown series since 2006 to current and still no Mod thats one thing i surely hope that happens.Only websites i really go to is here & myspace.Only thing i do is work/school & spend time with my wife (soon to be).Talk to me whenever you want ask me for my addy.Oh Huge Korn/Disturbed fan :D

Hello to the Caws members

My name is Shawn, I'm 17 years old I live in the UK and I've had the pleasure of reading some

interesting discussions here. I'm addicted to Photoshop, I enjoy making Graphics and no matter

what I do I just can't stop. I'm glad that I've found a place to rejoice my happiness or to cry on the shoulders of other Wrestling fans and I hope to become friends with many of you!

Hey, I'm Jay, I'm 16 years old, live in the South of England and I've been here since about 2006 for the awesome caws here, but only joined the forums as of May 2007. I love the wrestling scene and SVR series and always will do. I love the community, I've made some great friends here and like to have a good laugh. If you feel like getting to know me, I'm usually up for a chat on MSN, in the Fun and Games section, or just leave me a comment on my profile. I'm totally non-judgemental and if your a nice person, I like you. ;) Also if you like to have a fun, fair, totally non-cheap match on Xbox Live, be sure to add my gamertag located in my profile and let me know who you are. :) You can also view my Xbox Live profile from clicking the userbar in my signature. =)

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I'm Da Corbster. I made this account a while ago but now I'm gonna start posting with it!

Basically, I'm 15 years old and joined this Forum when it was recommended to me by The Ferg, who I know from a different Forum. So Ferg, if you're here, say hi, and thanks for having me everyone!

Well, I missed doing this huh?

My name is Tom and I'm sixteen. Call me by my name because I have a tendency to change my username a lot. I'm an American football fan, a Phillies fan, a Howard Stern fan, a George Carlin fan, and a fan of video games. I post on many different areas of the forum. I live in the Eastern U.S. Yes the weather here sucks. I watch tv a lot and am a fan of most cartoons. I am currently a mod for the site, so feel free to ask me for help, with the site and such. I mod the Fan Clubs and Gaming Zone Chat sections of the board. Just throwing that out there. If you want to know anything else check my profile Thanks.

Pseudonym, A.K.A. Tom

• 3 weeks later...

hi my name is smoky11 and i found this site out because i like to play smackdown vs raw video game and i like to make created people then my friend told me this place had good created people so i came here and saw them and then i clicked on here and i found out it had a place for people to talk so then i decided to register here and join it and now im typing this and i think this site is cool and i hope people will be nice to me because everyone is always mean to me so hi

Hey im Ryan :)

Used to post here before until I had to deal with some personal issues.

Well I am back and under a new name because I forgot the log in details to my old account.

I apologise for letting the site down as I decided to leave without telling anybody.....a bit of a stupid thing to do when you were given the task of updating the PWA site. So guys I am sorry for just leaving without saying anything.

Well anyway about me.

I am a huge wrestling fan and have been since I was about 5 years old which would make that......14 years nearly :).

I am starting to become a fan of Puro......Dragons Gate the promotion which is really catching my eye.

I mark for Magnum TOKYO and always will even though he is retired.

Well thats just a little about me....need to know more do not hesitate to ask :)

Hey guys, I'm Dave, some of you may or may not have seen some of my GFX Work (DACgfx and SquishyGFX) but I lost my photoshop. I'm from Canada and I love playing soccer. My favorite music is rock and my favorite wrestlers are Chris Jericho, Hardyz, Matt Sydal, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Sterling James Keenan, Tyson Dux, Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Jushin Liger and some others. So yeah.

Hey Teztify, just to let you know, your sig's too high. The limit is 500x200, and yours is 400x250.

Anyways, about me. Umm, just read my About Me page if you don't know me. If you're too lazy to do that,

Well, my name is Alex (kind of a duh there) and I won't reveal my last name due to privacy and security issues. I'm 14 years old and 6 feet tall. Currently I am training for a martial arts tournament at the end of July (the 2008 U.S. International Kuo Shu Championship Tournament) and will be entering in the light sparring division as there is no full contact sparring. Currently I am an orange sash in the Tien Shan Pai style of Kung Fu, and have three more sashes ahead of me until I reach the rank of 1st degree black sash I believe. I am also considering a career in professional wrestling when I am older, but haven't decided if I want to do that or real fighting. I am a very active member on this forum and follow the rules to the best of my ability. Thanks to martial arts I am a very respectful person and I try to be a respectable person myself. I am also an avid melee weapons collector. Currently in my collection are a Chinese Jian straight sword, a chain whip, an 8 inch blade dagger, and two Spanish swords (one is ancient and the other is a replica. Currently when I try and learn how to use them myself I use the replica as the old one has a chip in it due to it's age). That's basically it about me.

Archived