Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kid Glory

Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

yo KG change created by to Big Pete and Mascara Dorada... i credit him in the topic so i think he should be on here too :cool: he made the attires and uploaded him.. Thanks again.

I've just edited it, sorry about that I just saw on CC that it said credit to Big Pete and I didn't really have a proper look at the topic so I assumed he just helped you with the upload.

Thanks for letting me know. :cool:

Can I have your Permission to do something Similar to this on the PS3 side for '13? I suck at making CAWs but I want to contribute in some way.

TheNewF'nShow - Yeah man of course,

I don't have a PS3 and have no intention of getting one anytime soon so feel free.

Thanks for asking and not just going off stealing the name/ideas and starting your own as has been the case on a couple of occasions. :cool:

Poll Added 11.10.12.

Kevin Steen poll added, I only have room for 3 pic's per choice so was unable to fit in all nWoldkool's attires so here are links to each topic:

If anyone can get any cap card images of nWoldkool's Steen it would be handy.

72 Hours or 50 votes limit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:offtopic: I need someone to make an Al Snow logo for me, if anyone can please let me know & I'll try to get better refs. I need his Snow Man writing from this image not his Snow Man logo, any help would be appreciated.

Al-Snow-psd57996.png

KG you're work by making this list is appreciated by all :cool:

Couldn't agree more...hopefully a mod will be kind enough to pin this for ya should you be up for doing it again for '13.

Cheers for adding my Brian Pillman, as I know you had one on the list already :cool:

Would it be possible to update a couple of things.

Andy Bury did a really good Shawn Michaels & Martry Jannetty Rockers version on live.

IAMNOMODDER just released his Marty Jannetty aswell singles attire version.