Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Face textures too... Awesome! :D

I've posted a couple of images on the topic but one of them is pretty bad so I may have to keep looking for that, I may PM you if I think of anything else or manage to get hold of any better quality images.

Thanks again. :cool:

Update 29.09.12

As WWE'12 winds down now ahead of the imminent release of '13 there will be only a few more updates to the list before it's finalized.

Thanks for all the support this year :cool:, the community feedback has been great and has enabled the topic to become much larger than I had thought possible, now with approximately 1000 creations listed (many of whom I don't know) that are ready for download as well as a range of sub-topics.

I hope "The CAWctionary" has helped with navigating through the less than desirable community creations servers and hopefully there should be a new topic up for when '13 is released with improved graphics and even more sub-topics. (Create A Championship seems to be back so I imagine that will be a possibility).

A huge thanks to ALL that have contributed.

Credits:

Big Pete, Rewmac, ClevererSpade, The Blur, Nickbreaker, Mascara Dorada, Ravenos, B7, Couer D'alene, nao619, nWoldskool, Bobby de niero, VA's Prince, The Sim-opotom-enos, The aaronirons, #Bestintheworld, Dominus, WolfgangJT, Thenewf'nshow, Bhangraman22, Tyrant185, American Dream, The Great Swanson, Mst3Claye, Masked Maniac, AJsim, John Kramer, The Knight, Dre41, Status, dode32, Shock800, mrx796, Trial n error, Righteous, So_ny, Jamjam, The Von, Shattered, Shatterthesky, WFMashupz, Frankiecguarantee, Cdawgri, BME, KomicJ, Sproilerblotch, bennyboi04, SteelyED, Lootheboss, The Prototype, Oneandonly, 3lectricity, Ezzaa7, Primetimeman, xjakexryanx.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

:nod::nod::wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle::nod: :nod:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Tyrant185 Thanks for reminding me, I've now edited the topic and the correct creator is now listed.
  • Dominus Thanks for the heads up! I've just added it to the list.

I liked Archer's better than Baron's.. Baron's looked too angry with bulging eyes, but again not to cause another dispute/argument/debate it all goes down to personal preference... Agreed with the above.. Add NWOldSkool's Roode to this list. Best current Roode (if not of all time) we have seen.

I liked Archer's better than Baron's.. Baron's looked too angry with bulging eyes, but again not to cause another dispute/argument/debate it all goes down to personal preference... Agreed with the above.. Add NWOldSkool's Roode to this list. Best current Roode (if not of all time) we have seen.

Not to mention Baron's was never completed. She basically put a preview online and let everyone play with that.

Not to mention Baron's was never completed. She basically put a preview online and let everyone play with that.

Better than nothing.

Better than nothing.

What? Who said it wasn't?

I said what I said because I don't think it's really fair to judge a CAW that was never completed, therefore it shouldn't really be included as to which one is the better of the three.

Okayy, but nobody ever criticized her for never finishing the CAW. For just a preview her's was the best Roode at the time, for a preview which was never completed it's still up there with Oldskools and Archers. It just shouldn't be judged because it's an unfinished work.

• Mascara Dorada - :cool: I knew somebody would know who he is. :dance: The renders aren't great as I couldn't really find any high quality images and the entrance I set is Dusty's (I thought it kinda worked), but when I saw there wasn't a single one on CC I had to give it a shot.

I would keep the larger render and just make it for all the attires.

• Mascara Dorada - :cool: I knew somebody would know who he is. :dance:  The renders aren't great as I couldn't really find any high quality images and the entrance I set is Dusty's (I thought it kinda worked),  but when I saw there wasn't a single one on CC I had to give it a shot.

Thanks for the feedback man, I just re-worked a render for "Pistol" Pez so I'll re upload it a little later and hopefully it should look a little better.

I've just amended Johnny B. Badd and added you as the creator, sorry about that. :cool:

• Big Pete - Just did man, nice work! I've added it to the list and reviewed it on CC. One little thing I noticed was that there weren't any glasses on either of the GM attires even for just the entrance, there might not be any suitable ones to choose from I'm not sure, its no big deal just thought I'd mention it. Everything else is great and the WCW Attire is awesome.

Archived