The Antichrist Of Pro-Wrestling - Uploaded!

Pac.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I have really been waiting on this one. Youve done a much better job of capturing his face than many Ive seen, but he looks a bit older than he should. I thinks its just those two lines coming from the top of the nose/corners of the eyes. I imagine thats from the skin you used, so Im not sure if it can be covered. Also his beard is a lot choppier, but that man not be able to be helped what youre given by the game. The profile shot in particular looks great. Is the Steenerico shirt for entrance only?

By popular demand..

r79gh.png

Face by me. Credit to Ruaidri, as I used his morph as a base. I've been tweaking on this for quite some time.. Homeboy's face is ridiculously hard to capture, but I like what I have thus far. Moveset needed, and suggestions welcome.

2py97wk.png

PTs by EricOwns. Shirt logo placement on the Steenerico attire is WIP.

This is good. Can't wait to see the final version of this.

Thanks for the feedback so far, fellas. I know this face texture looks a little rough, but trust me when I say, It's the best one for Steen. I'm particularly fond of how it looks in-game, so I'll be sure to post some action shots in the next update.

Question, I know lately he has been wrestling in a T shirt, but if I were to remove that shirt, is the singlet fully detailed?

No. That's why we made his recent singlet.

On a side note, This CAW goes excellently with Dre41's Generico. :)

Welp, no point in making the Steen I was in the early stages of. :P Good work here, glad I didn't start working too much into it xD Love what you did with the nose, for another SLIGHT detail to it that would really make it "wow": try adding a horizontal oval a bit darker than skin color, right where the nostrils begin to close in on the bridge of the nose, so at the bridge. ;) Try it, see if it really finishes the look, if not? Hey, you tried it.

Good attires, good work overall Pac.

Thanks for the feedback so far, fellas. I know this face texture looks a little rough, but trust me when I say, It's the best one for Steen. I'm particularly fond of how it looks in-game, so I'll be sure to post some action shots in the next update.

On a side note, This CAW goes excellently with Dre41's Generico. :)

Be sure you do that because right now I'm not buying this texture, he looks too old.

The eye area and nose area looks off to me. His eyes should have a more dunno... a squinty look to them? And agree that the angle of the nose looks off. Promising start, though -- really liking the attires and the body morph looks good from what I can tell.

Oh and mind linking to Dre41's Generico? I'm curious how it looks. I've seen many Generico's before, but I feel none them except Fried's SVR 2011 one has gotten him (and especially his mask) right.

This is excellent... I would like to make one small request though... if you have the layers, I would like the one in the steenerico shirt to have a fully detailed singlet under the shirt so if I ever decide to reform them, they will have the same attires from their feud with the Briscoes. If that is not possible, I understand.

It would be pretty awesome if you finished the singlet under the Steenerico shirt. In a way, it would work as having two body morphs. One for the singlet attires, and one for the t-shirt attires. At Final Battle 2011, it looked like he had put on more weight, which is probably why hes wearing a shirt now in matches. Point being that the t-shirts on the CAW give him more bulk for his current look, and hes slimmer in the singlets, as from a few years back. Just a suggestion.

Archived