Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

• Lootheboss & RIPDunk Missed it before I opened the poll and can only feature three creations at one time, so to resolve this the winner of the James Storm poll will go head to head with Ravenos' in a 24hr poll after this one concludes.
  • WFMashUpz Thanks for letting me know, :cool: I already added one or two of their creations and I agree they are really good, I'll keep an eye out for more when I next update and hopefully have more to add next time.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poll Results 06.08.12

Best New Jack In The World Is...

1. BME (21 votes [60.00%])

2.Big Pete / Bobby de Niero (8 votes [22.86%])

3. Dre41 (5 votes [14.29%])

Best James Storm In The World Is...

1. nWolskool (19 votes [54.29%])

2. MST3Claye (11 votes [31.43%])

3. Dre41 (5 votes [14.29%])

Best Buff Bagwell In The World Is...

1. BME (17 votes [48.57%])

2. Sproiler Blotch (10 votes [28.57%])

3. nWoldskool (8 votes [22.86%])

Congrats to NWOldSkool for his Storm. I like his face morphing and the eyebrows, I'm just a somewhat stickler about outfits. lol Glad to see I got the votes that I did, considering a couple folks said my Storm edit was the worst CAW ever...... Then again, no photoshopping was done on it.... NOPE! :rock::laugh:

Good to see everyone getting votes, shows how diverse this community is. Keep up the good work, Kid Glory!

And its still the worst james storm Clay!!! for u crimson fans i got something boiling up and i will release it this thursday on CC for the masses ;)

11 people say different.. Now GET OUT before my Storm CAW Last Call superkicks the photoshopped face off of your Crimson CAW picture.. LOL

SAYDL

Im going to post a new topic tonight as soon as i take pictures!!! oh u think your funny shattered!!! actually i photoshopped your moms face and slapped it on Kharmas picture i call it Kharma 2.0 bigger, stronger, Fatter muahahaha....now lets stay on topic ;)

Lol @ You pm'ing me the same lame joke.

Im going to post a new topic tonight as soon as i take pictures!!!

Oh THIS will be a good one............... :rolleyes:

now lets stay on topic ;)

I'll agree with this.. Just now checked out AJSim's TNA Kurt Angle which is on the list. Hadn't looked at his before, just Dre41s and Nickbreaker's... Had no idea what I was missing! Pleasantly surprised to see his first outfit is his current one with the Olympic Rings design of his name.

Archived