Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with the Daniel Bryan poll, do you think there is one more thing you can do for me? I'd like you to check out my Daniel Bryan PT's sometime soon, as-well-as my Matt Hardy V1 logo. I'll put the rest of my Bryan logos up soon, but it would be appreciated if you could check out the ones up now.

Since my Billy Graham's out there now, and there's already one on the list, might have another survey on your hands, even though mine only has 2 attires and I havent looked at the other one. I have faith. lol

I have seen the one listed, its great.

I'll check it out myself...the more the better, really.... especially in an age where younger fans are ignorant and uneducated and barely know [or even care to know] about anything tht happened like... pre-97-98, let alone the prime years of someone like a Superstar Billy Graham or a Bruno Sammartino or perhaps even Andre. :fedup:...seems tough to come across really good CAWs for them these past few years. If you could give mine a looksy as well and tell me whatcha think, that'd be cool. If CAW mode doesn't suck or piss me off in 13, I plan on going completely oldschool on the CAW-front.

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I now have a topic in the entrance forum for my trons, so it may be worth adding a link to my trons in the list so people can see picture etc. Link is

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/435849-steely-eds-titantron-thread/page__gopid__8921054#entry8921054

There are some new trons in there too, may be worth checking out.

Thanks for all your hard work on the list Kid Glory!

Update 09.09.12

• Punk, Bryan & Hall polls now up.
  • New content added to CAW's Trons & Logos.
  • Steely ED Thanks for letting me know, I've just updated the info.
  • Wfmashupz Sorry man I don't have a capture card so I won't be able to take any decent quality pics for you.
  • B7 I've listed your "Superstar" Billy Graham I put it in under Billy Graham 80's as there is already a 70's WWWF version there with four attires, thanks for the feedback!
  • Shatterthesky I have just added your Daniel Bryan Logos and listed your CAW in the poll.

Thanks as always for all the suggestions/feedback, if I've forgotten anything feel free to let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Poll Rules

As the polls are becoming such a prominent feature of this topic I need to ask for a little assistance.

• If you would like to see a poll regarding the list I'm going to have to see that more than just one user agrees, I'm thinking a minimum of 3?
  • If anyone would like to see a/their CAW featured in one of the polls could you please get hold of the image code for any of the creations suggested as I'm having to do a lot of copying and pasting and its becoming quite time consuming.

?Thanks,

Kid Glory.

I just noticed you didn't have AJ Lee listed in the Divas section. RaidanGP probably takes the crown there too...

Also, I recently released a WCW/WWF Chuck Palumbo to go with my WCW/WWF Sean O'Haire (released a couple of months ago). Since you don't have neither of them listed, I thought I would ask for some consideration... :)

Chuck Palumbo

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/435804-chuck-palumbo-wcw-wwe-by-komic-j-now-on-cc/

Sean O'Haire (Attire as been tweaked since preview pics)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/427588-sean-ohaireupdated-022212-with-attire-1-and-2/page__p__8589846__hl__+o'haire#entry8589846

Archived