Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

Not being funny here KG but you could of included mine and bobby d's Bryan seeing as it was top of CC for a while :cool: just thought i would point that out not that it would have got the spot or anything.

Yea, I was surprised to see it missing.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as though the poll has been VERY one sided, I'd like to point out that my pictures are not great quality, and make it look like mine doesn't include as much as his, even though the attires and entrance attires are about the same. But I will say now, that I'd like a rematch when V2 is completed.

• Ezzaa Thanks for the suggestion :cool: this is definitely something I will consider when adding new creations and hopefully with the next and future updates you should see some indicator of new content.
  • Komicj Thanks for the feedback! I've added all of the suggested creations to the list. :cool:
  • Big Pete Sorry bud, It was late when I was finishing the update, honest mistake :surrender: I'll put it against the winner in a 24Hr poll once the current one has finished.
  • Shatterthesky The pics of your Bryan in the poll look to me to be of slightly better quality than 3lectricity's it may just be me though, when your Version2 is released if there are 3 users in support of your Bryan over the one listed I'll certainly consider another poll.... "You're Welcome".

Poll Results.

Best Daniel Bryan is...

1. 3lectricity

28 votes [82.35%]

2. Shatterthesky

6 votes [17.65%]

Best Scott Hall is...

1. Dynomyte

22 votes [64.71%]

2. Bobby de niero

7 votes [20.59%]

3. nWoldskool

5 votes [14.71%]

Best CM Punk is...

1. 3lectricity

27 votes [79.41%]

2.Petchy/The D

5 votes [14.71%]

3. Shock800

2 votes [5.88%]

Just saw the results of that HBK poll. Lol @ 0%. I guess my HBK's are starting to lose a bit of their shine, though to be fair you can't really compete with textures.

Anyway I notice you don't have a Ministry Undertaker listed. Might wanna take a look at mine that I just uploaded :cool:

Just saw the results of that HBK poll. Lol @ 0%. I guess my HBK's are starting to lose a bit of their shine, though to be fair you can't really compete with textures.

Anyway I notice you don't have a Ministry Undertaker listed. Might wanna take a look at mine that I just uploaded :cool:

I wouldn't say losing their shine, more a case of sheep following the votes, then there's the peeps who dont contribute nothing creation wise, but comment like theyv'e been at it years lol to them clowns :laugh:

Don't know why you guys are hating on 3lectricity's Daniel Bryan, it's the best one on this forum. As seen by the votes, and Pete and Bobby will get their chance whenever Glory puts up the new poll. And PT's on Jacket sleeves doesn't make a CAW better than anothers if everything else is inferior to the one it's being compared to.

Don't know why you guys are hating on 3lectricity's Daniel Bryan, it's the best one on this forum. As seen by the votes, and Pete and Bobby will get their chance whenever Glory puts up the new poll. And PT's on Jacket sleeves doesn't make a CAW better than anothers if everything else is inferior to the one it's being compared to.

Who's hating? im saying one 70yr old D-Bry will win over the other... as in mr bryan look old as hell with that beard he has in real life, i have said this many many times i couldn't care less who wins a poll i make wrestlers i want to make for me, and if anyone likes them then good going, im no expert and been cawing for a few month as i want to, not because i think im #BestInTheWorld :laugh: opinions are like assholes... everyone has one.

• Administrators/Forum Managers - I can't seem to update this topic I've tried refreshing and trying again many times all I get is the driver error message, I'm able to edit other topics just not this one.

Any help is appreciated.

Update 15.09.12

The new topic broke much like this one did... however for some strange reason this one is now responsive. :huh:

*Now they are both unresponsive so unless there is a change there may be yet another topic made.....

• New Arena's & Trons added, CAW amendments made.
  • *I may not have time to include it for '12 but I'm going to at some point also add an indicator to show whether CAW's are with or without renders.
  • Invisible man Deservedly so, nice work!
  • Mascara Dorada I'll check them out, thanks for the feedback!

Update 19.09.12

• New content added.
  • I've removed some of the needless spaces and poll results to free up some room so that hopefully the topic will become more manageable & responsive, so far so good.
  • Wfmashupz I'm still working on getting some pics of Ravenos' Helms, it will definitely be in the next set of polls. :cool:
  • xJakexRyanx Thanks for the feedback, all of the suggestions have been added in the latest update.

Seeing as I've had such a positive response from the community, I've decided to continue this topic annually and for 13 I'm going to have a little help too from John Kramer & KomicJ, so look out for vast improvements and added new features for WWE '13's Next Cawctionary topic.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

• Wfmashupz That's a great idea man, I'll add a link to the topic if its allowed.
    Regarding requests, what sort of size does the image have to be? I have a few I can think of right now ;), so I think you may have your first couple already, also does this include face textures?

Archived