Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

Messing around with NWOldSkool's Storm CAW last night, making VERY small face adjustments, changing the hair from the ponytail version to the non-bunched-up hair in the superstars section and making the superstar photo pose with the hands on the hips it is 98% like the recent match preview images that have been on TNA before commercial breaks.

:cool::scsa:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decided to give this whole Universe lark a whirl as I've never gotten into it since they added it. However because I wanna do RAW is WAR and Nitro, it dawned on me that there's no Nitro logo outside of Create an Arena, and no old school Nitro logo on your list of PT's - so I uploaded this :cool:

20120816220407.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would put up a poll for best CM Punk. There are some great ones Like Petchy/D's, Shock's, 3lectricity's and some others.

The Punks this year have been amazing! But choosing between these three will be very difficult. Petchy's was awesome, but then came Shock's, and now 3lectricity's. I feel like saving multiple CAW slots because these Punks are so good in their own ways.

Oh, I almost forgot about this, but I believe I would like to challenge Ruiardri's Daniel Bryan. Maybe add Bobby De Niero's Bryan too.

The Bryans have just been popping up everywhere this summer! I was fearing Ruaidri was the only one to make a Bryan CAW this year, but Shatter's Bryan and Bobby's Bryan made me question overwriting it. I still haven't clearly made up my mind as to which one I want to keep. I say we should have polls for both Punk and Bryan CAWs. It surely wouldn't feel as one-sided as a few other polls.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 04.09.12

• New Creations added.
  • Regarding polls; I don't have time to put any up right now so I've made a couple of decisions myself, if there are any major disagreements concerning my choices I'll put up a poll with the next update when I have some more time to resolve the issue/s.
  • Wfmashupz Sorry man I completely forgot, your Helms is in.
  • Thanks to everyone for your continued feedback and suggestions :cool: , if I've not put your suggestions into polls yet its because I don't really have the time right now but all suggestions will come under consideration and again if anyone disagrees with my recent choices let me know so we can take a closer look at the problem.

Now while I agree that 3lectricity's Punk is indeed the best, we still need to see that Daniel Bryan poll. Or if you keep his Bryan on the list, add my name next to his since my PT's are the ones he used.

In other words; I majorly disagree with your decision...

Now while I agree that 3lectricity's Punk is indeed the best, we still need to see that Daniel Bryan poll. Or if you keep his Bryan on the list, add my name next to his since my PT's are the ones he used.

In other words; I majorly disagree with your decision...

Yeah your name should be next to mines. But all the PT you gave me , I hada tweak/add alot to it. I did not know mostof the attires was made out of in game logos, so I had to do alot of my tweaking and adding to the PT. But hey it got the job done

Archived