Which Superstar cant you STAND?

ColdBloodEnigma

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Miz - people who think he's the second coming of Lou Thesz and has the mic skills of The Rock, Dusty Rhodes, or Jake Roberts...

Jack Swagger - Biff Tannen but with no personality.

John Laurinitis - Boring as hell even for a heel authority figure.

Vickie Guerrero - She is a one trick pony...The only heat she gets is from "EXCUSE ME" and that's it.

Michael Cole - Is he play by play commentator? Is he a color commentator? Is he really trying to get himself over for doing nothing? He makes Larry Zbysko seem like a better commentator and Zbysko was terrible.

Sheamus can be superhuman because for one it's believeable.

I myself can't stand Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater & Titus O'Neal.

How exactly? He gets beat up for the majority of the match, then suddenly he shows an angry face with Cole dropping his "You don't want to make him angry" line. After that, well, Irish Hammer x2, Irish Curse, chest pounding taunt and finally, Brogue Kick. That's it.

You obviously haven't paid attention to many of his matches. Sheamus has put on great matches with Christian and even Mark Henry since turning face. Personally I think he is way more entertaining as a face. His heel stuff was getting too blah.

And guys I can't stand... Honestly, out of the divas the two I can't stand the most are Beth Phoenix an Natalya. I know when it comes to wrestling they're the two best in the Divas division. But on the mic with their stupid "cry for me" shit is just cringey and lame.

As for the males... The only one I can really think of is Theodore Long. I mean... Why is he still there? Why have guys like Mick Foley, William Regal and Paul Heyman only had short runs as GM, but Theodore Long has been going forever? He doesn't really bring anything to the show, and he's been doing the same shitty catchphrases and dance moves for nearly a decade. And don't even get me started on the thing with him and Aksana...

The Miz, Del Rio, and Cole. Miz because I find him completely overrated and uninteresting, Del Rio because he's been so stale and repetitive for months, and Cole because he just pisses me off. That one is pretty self explanatory.

Jack Swagger - Biff Tannen but with no personality.

+1 for the reference.

Archived