Which Superstar cant you STAND?

ColdBloodEnigma

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheamus can be superhuman because for one it's believeable.

I myself can't stand Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater & Titus O'Neal.

How exactly? He gets beat up for the majority of the match, then suddenly he shows an angry face with Cole dropping his "You don't want to make him angry" line. After that, well, Irish Hammer x2, Irish Curse, chest pounding taunt and finally, Brogue Kick. That's it.

You obviously haven't paid attention to many of his matches. Sheamus has put on great matches with Christian and even Mark Henry since turning face. Personally I think he is way more entertaining as a face. His heel stuff was getting too blah.

I have. And trust me, I'm haven't been impressed by him. Even after 4 Months.

His match with Henry at SummeSlam was nowhere near great. Average, at best. Entertaining? Yes. But, not great. Not even good. Average.

With Christian: Yes, I can't argue with this. He's had great matches with Christian.

But Christian's a veteran. He can, or more specifically, veterans can make ANYBODY look good. And when a future star is able to put on a great match ONLY against a veteran, it isn't impressive one bit, tbh. Christian, quite frankly, is the only guy against whom Sheamus has been able to put on a great match.

NOTE TO OTHERS: All this is about "Face" Sheamus. Not his overall career.

Sheamus.

He's just a different guy since that stupid face turn.

Oh, and Zack Ryder.

I don't get it- What does the IWC see in him?!

am I the only one who dislikes him?

Sheamus actually had great matches as a heel.

Don't forget Sheamus vs John Morrison at TLC.

That one stole the show.

The Miz is awesome.

Everyone's annoyed by him, and that is exactly why I believe he's the best Heel superstar in the WWE right now.

He reminds me of Chris Jericho.

I truly believe that The Miz will be the top superstar in about 5 or 6 years.

Edit: I am also sick and tired of Kofi Kingston. I am GLAD he hasn't received that main event push that almost every new superstar has been receiving so easily in the WWE for about 2 years now.

I cannot stand watching the Rock. He had his chance in the Attitude Era and know he is coming back to take up a Wrestlemania match, they could have did something good with that match slot.

No one on the roster right now can bring in more money than The Rock or John Cena.

I never said they don't bring money. I just don't enjoy them..

My bad for asking but I've seen a lot of people type up Jinder Mahal and I just want to know why most of you can't stand him. :P I haven't paid attention to him, myself, but I didn't expect so many people mentioning him in their lists.

He just hasn't impressed me. He seems very generic; his mic work isn't good and his in-ring abilities are average at best. There are more talented guys in the roster who deserve the spot he's in. Honestly, I prefer Otunga over him, since his character isn't that bad and his mic skills are alright.

He even won clean against Ted DiBiase ... via Submission.

Sheamus. Ever since the guy turned into a face, the way he's been booked in matches now irritates the hell out of me. If you pay close attention to his matches, they're really no different than any of his other matches, and they seem to be repetitive more times than not. It's like he's becoming into a Superhuman jar of mayo... (if that makes any sense).

Alberto Del Rio. Truth be told, he's one of the most boring superstars to watch, as far as on the microphone goes. Keep in mind, he's really good in the ring, but the whole "It's my destiny" thing has gotten repetitive, and he's one of the many people on the roster that has done little to evaluate his character. Some people may bring up the fact that he's not too fluid in English.

Extremely Much (Almost-want-to-kill level)

Michael Cole; All the guy does is bury the excellent talent in the ring (Daniel Bryan), and he adds nothing to the commentary booth. The guy doesn't know the names of any moves. A few months ago Punk did a submission move with his legs, and Cole said it was the Anaconda Vice. The guy is a moron, and thankfully, Creatice is beginning to see that.

Very Much

Brodus Clay

JTG

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Heath Slater

Hornswoggle

Jinder Mahal

Titus O'Neil

Mildly

Curt Hawkins

Jack Swagger

Michael McGillicutty

Zack Ryder

Ezekiel Jackson

Yoshi Tatsu

Honorable Mention

The Miz

Drew McIntyre

Johnny Curtis

Trent Barreta

My bad for asking but I've seen a lot of people type up Jinder Mahal and I just want to know why most of you can't stand him. :P I haven't paid attention to him, myself, but I didn't expect so many people mentioning him in their lists.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I dislike him because I've always hated the "I'm richer than you" gimmick, that and he is boring to watch.

Sheamus-I've hated him since his debut, and now as a face, I dare say he's worse

JTG-His gimmick is just extremely annoying

Randy Orton-His face character is unbearable, but as a heel, he was fantastic

Ezekiel Jackson-Has no mic or ring skills. Enough said

And then there's Cole and Lawler, the two worst announcers in history. Cole buries the faces, Lawler buries the heels, and in the end, they just bicker between themselves.

Archived