The Undertaker Project by The D - Still trying to upload..

The D

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can't be just me that finds that he looks angry.

I'm not trolling I'm just saying my opinion on this caw

It's actually quite funny, as when Taker is 'angry', his brows look completely different to how they are on this caw.

2zrq23s.png

They actually move down the face, and have even less angle on them!

Lol the forehead looks it was halfway borrowed from dusty rhodes. I'm sure in game it's unnoticeable though. That's one thing I've been pitching to THQ for a while which letting hair in the game have a hairline option.

Indeed it is. If it weren't, then I wouldn't use it.

Two faults though, his neck line on the singlet is lower, about 4 5ths the way up the abdomen.

Unless you plan on hacking the game and putting in a new top that suits Undertaker then the one I have is the best for him. I'll look into the chest/ab height however. I'm cool with nitpicking, but you can't nitpick the games own limitations.

Great work on Slot 1 man, just one question, which versions of Undertaker are u doing on Slot 3?

For example his ministry attire

This one

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/undertaker_99apr23.jpg

Or this one

http://www.snugscardshop.com/item_images/gold2.jpg

Both. The top one is the same as his KoTR '98 attire (what I called 'The Phenom' attire), but with the moustache aswell. The second one is what I consider to be his 'Ministry' attire, which will be without the moustache.

Ok awesome, just one more question on Slot 3. For his Purple & Debut Attires, which versions are u doing on them?

This is insanely good, my only critique is that his hair wasn't that long at WM XX. But I suppose there's really no other option for that.

I actually tried out a few hairs.. The only one that could have worked was the 2005 Jericho hair. I also lessened the length on that slot, but it changed them all for some reason..

Awesome work! was about to say the same thing about the WMXX hair, but checked for other possibilities myself... no chance! Therefore simply awesome!

And if we are all honest to ourselves...wie didnt like Takers hair at WMXX... ;-)

Cant wait for the release!

It doesnt even look like his WMXX look, its more like his WM21 look, which is even better. :)

Archived