The Undertaker Project by The D - Still trying to upload..

The D

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one suggestion i'll make, is maybe add a little eye make up?

I think this would complement the WMXX attire especially..

when he made the return in 04, the eye make up was deffinitley the noticeable addition to his facial features..

here's a shot from 2007..

undertaker12.jpg

Much more like it man..was refusing to go into the debates you had with electricity..lets face it I had a taker which is more like the updated face you have now except I had to fix the mouth area on mine..My personal thing your initial was too caw-esque like although I liked it couldnt put a finger into it until your debates happened..now this is way better..That texture for taker IMO is one of the very best ones available. So from me I like the new direction nice one..Now as said before I be more into the ministry slot..I feel some textures are more useable then others and the taker one is the one where less caw like mods is better

PS is that the jeff hardy hair? and is the top part textured? Just a question as you and Wolfie use the same hair for two different caws but the top on this looks less caw logos like ..I plan to use the hair for one or two other caws I am working on so was just wondering

Much more like it man..was refusing to go into the debates you had with electricity..lets face it I had a taker which is more like the updated face you have now except I had to fix the mouth area on mine..My personal thing your initial was too caw-esque like although I liked it couldnt put a finger into it until your debates happened..now this is way better..That texture for taker IMO is one of the very best ones available. So from me I like the new direction nice one..Now as said before I be more into the ministry slot..I feel some textures are more useable then others and the taker one is the one where less caw like mods is better

PS is that the jeff hardy hair? and is the top part textured? Just a question as you and Wolfie use the same hair for two different caws but the top on this looks less caw logos like ..I plan to use the hair for one or two other caws I am working on so was just wondering

It's the Jeff hair indeed, with ingame logos.

Archived