WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught a bit of Raw last night after finishing my paper and finished it this morning...

-I hope Bo and Axel ditch the Miztourage name and become Elias' roadies lol.

-Seth's promo after his match was weird, but definetely seems to me that Shield are breaking up again.

-Titus/Joe was unexpectedly fun? Lol

-I'm mad they decided to make Paige an updated tron after last week instead of an Absolution one. I mean, I get she hadn't revealed their name yet, but still. :lol:

-The way WWE is deciding to go about introducing Broken Matt Hardy is lame, but hey, I'm happy it's finally happening. I guess it would've been much lamer to casuals if Matt got struck by lightning or something like the second time he turned Broken in TNA lol.

-Fell asleep during the Fatal 4 Way, but I'm glad Swann got the win. I expect Cedric to win the next Fatal 4 Way next week. I don't know, I can see one of these guys turning after not becoming #1 Contender (preferably Cedric). Brian Kendrick always gets to these babyfaces on 205 Live. :lol:

-Roman vs. Elias was really fun, Elias became a star in this match. And while I knew Reigns wasn't gonna lose the title after a week, they almost had me for a second. Especially after that beautiful Elbow Drop that Elias decided to bring back.

-Asuka's little thing with Dana was funny, cringed when Cole called her armbar the Asuka Lock. He seems to do that a lot with people with submission finishers but do other submissions too. Like Punk with the Anaconda Vise lmao.

-The main event with Kane, JJ, Finn and Braun was just all over the place. Would've preferred this switched places with Roman/Elias on the card tbh.

I'll just keep it in spoiler tags for people who care. I didn't expect to have so much to say lmao.

They could change Elias to Father Elias and they become Discples of Father Elias

Here's hoping that Paige and the other two join the Ruby team tonight and we get a six on three beatdown.

I'd personally wait til a dual branded show to reveal both stables are working together, seems too soon to do so.

Archived