Flash

delete

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Okay, probably because I've never liked The Flash as a character. The best thing about the show is Joe West, just because I'm ******* obsessed with anything Law & Order. I'll still watch the show because it's somewhat connected to Arrow, but I'm not that hooked on it just yet, and I doubt I ever will be OMGNOWAY hooked, just because I find The Flash as a character a bit lame.

It's Okay, probably because I've never liked The Flash as a character. The best thing about the show is Joe West, just because I'm ******* obsessed with anything Law & Order. I'll still watch the show because it's somewhat connected to Arrow, but I'm not that hooked on it just yet, and I doubt I ever will be OMGNOWAY hooked, just because I find The Flash as a character a bit lame.

Give it time, takes a bit. He can't just go out and be The Flash we know. It took Arrow a bit, from The Hood/Vigilante killer to Arrow, still hasn't even became Green Arrow. Me, I like the character, not a big fan of the suit so far. I can't wait till the crossover episode. I'm stoked about The Flash because we finally get to see Superpowers. And I love the Joe character. I'm hooked, only way I can really watch it is to buy and download it from PlayStation Store

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so Wells gave Barry his powers I believe. I don't think Wells is Barry, but Zoom. And they using the Chamber as a prison, that's kinda cool. I can't want until they get a lot in there and break out, now that will be an episode. And ahh I see what they did there. Ronnie saying him and Snow are like Fire and Ice. So who do y'all think Wells is?

Ok, so Wells gave Barry his powers I believe. I don't think Wells is Barry, but Zoom. And they using the Chamber as a prison, that's kinda cool. I can't want until they get a lot in there and break out, now that will be an episode. And ahh I see what they did there. Ronnie saying him and Snow are like Fire and Ice. So who do y'all think Wells is?

I think Wells could be Zoom, but in the comics Eobard Thawne is Professor Zoom and we have an Eddie Thawne on the police force dating Iris West. However, Zoom is from the future and I think Wells is from the future so it is a toss up between the two. The pic of Zoom looks closer to the guy Eddie Thawne build wise than Wells. Possibly the two are working together?

Hoping they slow the whole villains thing down. Do not turn it into Smallville with a new metahuman every week. Introduce one and have him stick around a 2 or 3 episodes before getting another and please please please do not kill off Captain Cold in one episode like they did Weather Wizard. Cold is one of my favorite Flash villains and I want to see the entire Rogues group appear in all their glory.

- CAPTAIN COLD

- I thought Wells was legit gonna *Censored* Cisco up

- I wanna see more of Felicity in Flash

- Was that Firestorm at the end?

No it was

Heatwave, Firestorm is a hero

What heroes/villains do y'all wanna see in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh crap, Grodd. Curious of how they will handle him, and when he'll show up

One thing that bugs me, how does that dang chin piece work. Just doesn't look like it work like that

Also big spoiler

Archived