Flash

delete

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

- lmao @ Linda and Eddie being bitter af

- Didn't expect Iris to confess her love to Barry and him revealing himself as The Flash to her this early

- HOLY SHIT EOBARD THAWNE

- CISCO NOO

- So since Barry reversed time, he's gonna change something next episode like preventing Cisco's death?

But Barry doesn't know about Cisco's death. The only thing he might be able to do is stop the Weather Wizard earlier and prevent his identity from being shown to Iris. Maybe Cisco will never discover Thawne's real identity since Barry will probably tell everyone he just traveled through time.

- Didn't expect Iris to confess her love to Barry and him revealing himself as The Flash to her this early

- CISCO NOO

- So since Barry reversed time, he's gonna change something next episode like preventing Cisco's death?

Another thing, I'm guessing that Barry isn't gonna tell Iris that he's the Flash. He'll probably regret it, so he'll stop the Weather Wizard earlier meaning that she never has to know.

It's confusing, because the next episode is gonna feature The Rogues. So I hope they get the Weather Wizard out of the way fast, and then move straight onto that. The Rogues are my favourites :)

One thing that confuses me the most. I remember earlier in the season Captain Singh referencing his boyfriend, but then in the last episode he says his wife bought him his coat. And then his male fiancé is at the hospital? Wtf?! lmao

- CISCO NOO

Another thing, I'm guessing that Barry isn't gonna tell Iris that he's the Flash. He'll probably regret it, so he'll stop the Weather Wizard earlier meaning that she never has to know.

It's confusing, because the next episode is gonna feature The Rogues. So I hope they get the Weather Wizard out of the way fast, and then move straight onto that. The Rogues are my favourites :)

One thing that confuses me the most. I remember earlier in the season Captain Singh referencing his boyfriend, but then in the last episode he says his wife bought him his coat. And then his male fiancé is at the hospital? Wtf?! lmao

Nah, he said fiance in reference to the coat

- CISCO NOO

Nah, he said fiance in reference to the coat

Just gone back to watch it now and you're right, thanks for clearing it up :)

Hard to compete with last week's episode but tonight's was alright

- That Flashpoint tease from Wells tho

- Barry *censored*ing up shit with Iris

- Golden Glider's gun is so cool

- Wells was gonna *censored*ing kill Cisco (again) (technically not again but)

- ROGUES GALLERY

- Lightning Psychosis lmao

- that phased punch through the heart from behind tho to the reporter

Another great episode. Not quite as good as last week, but still great. Is it back on hiatus now, or is that after next week?

there's an episode next week

With Mark Hamill as The Trickster :dance:

didn't know they were gonna have a hiatus again

Another amazing episode!

The flashback fight at Barry's house was awesome!

Thawne stole Wells' face!

MARK FREAKING HAMILL!!!

Barry can phase through things now!

The preview for the rest of the season gave me chills! Arrow and Firestorm!!!

Hamill showed so much Joker in his voice work. Not sure if he sounded that way when he originally played the role, but he definitely sounded like some animated series Joker at times. Also, loved when he told the new Trickster that he was his father (some Star Wars role-reversal right there). :lol:

Another amazing episode!

The flashback fight at Barry's house was awesome!

Thawne stole Wells' face!

MARK FREAKING HAMILL!!!

Barry can phase through things now!

The preview for the rest of the season gave me chills! Arrow and Firestorm!!!

I agree with you man. One thing I like about the Flash is that you know the episodes will be consistently good.

I always thought that Harrison Wells was just an alias but now thanks to the flashback I see that is true both figuratively and literally. I thought it was a stupid move for Barry to tell Eddie that he was the Flash. Eddie is too close to the situation for him to be knowing secretive information like that. Also since Eddie is in on the secret, that means that EVERYBODY around Iris knows Barry the Flash expect her. I can already tell that when she does find out, shit's gonna hit the fan. :facepalm: at another two week hiatus.

Holy *Censored*!

- that flashback fight was awesome!

- MARK HAMILL! that "I am your father" thing :XD:

- holy *Censored* at Eobard stealing Wells' identity

- I thought it was dumb for Barry to reveal his identity to Eddie

- the next episodes will be *censored*ing epic holy shit

Archived