Who's T-Shirt is this on an audience member?

Iron-Giant

Anyone have a non-slow motion of the actual Trailer, also watching the slow motion version made me realize that they still gave The Undertaker the Horrible Chokeslam animation...

Hopefully they're still animating moves, although I think the Kevin Nash chokeslam fit Taker better.

Anyone have a non-slow motion of the actual Trailer, also watching the slow motion version made me realize that they still gave The Undertaker the Horrible Chokeslam animation...

What do you mean a slow motion version? I've never seen a slow motion version of it :lol:

What do you mean a slow motion version? I've never seen a slow motion version of it :lol:

He is referring to the video I posted btw

It looks like a 'Taker shirt to me, but I could be mistaken. I'm more interested in the DX Suck it Jersey to the right... I wonder if X-Pac is going to be in along with Gunn and Road Dogg.

Hasn't someone in the crowd had that shirt for the past two games, though?

Archived