I think I know who should be on the Cover of WWE'13...

Sheep-Of-The-Wyatt-Family

It should be CM Punk! I mean COME ON! The guy deserves the spot to be on the front cover, especially since his DVD is coming out later 2012...

And perhaps he'll get the same treatment as Randy Orton, a reanimated entrance to his and our liking...I pray hope they put in a yelling voice in his entrance so everytime he comes out, he would yell, "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!" that'd be *censored*ing awesome!!!

Also for his moves, they should make a new reanimated Roundhouse Kick for Punk as a Sig...and he should have the reanimated GTS from WWE 12 and the Anconda Vise 1 and 2 together!

Now bear with me here...I had an idea about the couple of struggle submissions that are the same moves but different positions, for example the Wall Of Jericho 1 standing version, and the Walls Of Jericho 2 ground version! Why not combine the two SS that are the same moves together as one? That way, if you're playing as Punk or Jericho and you wanna make the opponent tap out to your submission finisher, it'll be a piece of cake to use either the standing version or the ground version since the SSs will be combined together...

Anyway, they should also give Punk new taunts, including his own Sleeping taunt...

and as for Santino Marella, I think they should reanimate the Cobra, it'll be better if they make the Cobra Set-Up a wake up taunt, then the finisher should be just the Cobra Strike without the theatric animation like in WWE 12...

This video above example should prove why in WWE 13 Santino's Cobra should be just the Cobra Strike itself...

I would rather they get rights for his tats

as this isn't going to be happening anytime soon, they should stretch/expand the tats he has, so to cover up those horrible looking bald spots on his shoulders, due to copyright issues... I never understood, why they never done this in the 1st place.

I think it will be a cover with multiple Superstars, where you just see a part of their faces. My pic would be six guys. Three left, three right, three SDs, three Raws

SD:

Sheamus, Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan

Raw:

CM Punk, John Cena, The Rock

This would be awesome but this is WWE we're talking about here so as much as the majority doesn't want it, it will be the Rock and Cena. That's if they do go with two people on the cover instead of just one.

Punk and Bryan stare each other, the new era begin..WWE 13

I think you've got it backwards; the majority would want Rock/Cena, not Punk. Punk doesn't have the widespread popularity that Rock and Cena do, but he's popular with the internet people, hence he's the most talked about on here.

I say it should be Rock and Cena staring at each other like on the WrestleMania graphics.

It would be nice if it was CM Punk but realistically I see it being Cena and Rock staring at each other like the WrestleMania poster.

Took my thoughts straight out of my mind. Damn you :)

But yeah, Cena and Rock is what I think will happen. It makes sense. Biggest match in a while, and also an attitude icon. Cena vs 1999 Rocky on the cover

Archived