Alicia Botch Fox

Broski Barrage

How can you blame it on creative? All the diva's get the same treatment, but that doesn't mean they all have to wrestle badly. It's down to that one person, and if they can't perform well, then it isn't anyone elses fault. All the females get the same opportunities to show what they can do, and only a small handful use this time well. Natalya, Beth and AJ to name a few.

You can't grow and learn as a performer when you only get two minutes to work, or are lumped into one of those colossal tag matches/battle royals they do where most of them do next to nothing and the match revolves around only 2 Divas. FCW can only get you so far, if your not able to go out there and work you're never going to get better. Creative and management not giving a damn about the division doesn't help matters, just ask Gail Kim.

But that's kind've irrelevant to Fox, because she's just not cut out for this no matter what she does.

I agree, but most of them just make do with what little time they have, and do their best with that time. Natalya always seems to put on a good performance, regardless of whether she has 5 minutes, or a 2 minute squash. I do agree with your last sentence though. Fox is at the bottom of my female wrestlers, but that doesn't say a lot for the other diva's either.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can all agree that she sucks.

I second that. Her music annoys the shit outta me. And what was her catchphrase, have a Foxy Holiday? Ugh.

She should be fired, but unfortunately they already have a clone in FCW ready. :(

No it was FOXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Holiday with a smile

But on a real note i like her but she needs a new finisher she gave Beth a Black eye for damn sake, And here sister is not that bad really but she does need a new gimmick

Yeah because we would all know how to do a Scissors Kick without messing it up, am I right? -Sarcasm ended-, Firing her would be dumb because she is one helluva seller and one of the more recognizable divas on the roster today. As much as new divas would be nice, it's just too late for them now. They are hardly getting pushed and it makes no sense to waste that much time on them like they did with Mickie James.

Look, call her botched up, but can you do her moves. Answer! Can you?

I can't.

But to be fair, she can't do her moves either.

But you can I assume correct?

I'm going to assume you didn't read my post. Correct?

I can't.

But to be fair, she can't do her moves either.

But you can I assume correct?

I'm going to assume you didn't read my post. Correct?

I can't but did I ever say I could? Did I ever call her botch-tastic? READ MY POST.

I can't, but I'm not ashamed of it since I'm not supposed to do that anyways. I'm not a wrestler by profession, I'm a student. She is a wrestler (alright, model. But hired to wrestle). And she IS supposed to execute her moves perfectly, since that is what a wrestler is supposed to do, as it's his/her job. If you say that we suck at doing OUR job, then yeah, it would make some sense. But if you say that we suck at doing what we AREN't supposed to do anyways, then I'm sorry, you don't know what you're saying.

I can't, but I'm not ashamed of it since I'm not supposed to do that anyways. I'm not a wrestler by profession, I'm a student. She is a wrestler (alright, model. But hired to wrestle). And she IS supposed to execute her moves perfectly, since that is what a wrestler is supposed to do, as it's his/her job. If you say that we suck at doing OUR job, then yeah, it would make some sense. But if you say that we suck at doing what we AREN't supposed to do anyways, then I'm sorry, you don't know what you're saying.

Well said! :cool:

I swear Alcia Fox can never hit her Scissor's kick or her flip leg drop without botching it. I think wwe should either give her a new finsher or send her back to fcw to learn how to hit her finsher without almost injuring someone like Nattie or Beth Phoenix.

I've been saying this for a long time, but then I'll get all the Alicia Fox marks on the forum flaming on me saying, "oh, it's not a botch, it's her own variation of the move", which I've called bs on, numerous times. All in & all, I completely agree with you.

Archived