AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Catching up on Dynamite now. Pretty fun episode. Rush/Mox was a great opener. Hook winning the FTW title was pretty much perfect. Sonjay Dutt back in a ring! Sonjay was literally my favorite back in the original TNA. I was a big mark...and the whole segment where he asked Lethal why he didn't stop him was hilarious. Actually looking forward to that match. 

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Those Two Dimes lines were cold but I imagine they went over a lot of people's heads lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Currently watching the Ric Flair's Last Match show. There's a tag match with Brian Pillman Jr. & Brock Anderson w/ Arn working as heels and representing the Four Horsemen. *Censored* the Varisity Blonds, I think Conrad may have stumbled upon something here. Never been more interested in these two. Brian gets to be a bit more cocky and even if Brock is still pretty geeen, the slow pace as a heel works to his advantage.

There's also an AEW 4-Way with Nick Wayne, Takeshita, Alan Angels and Jonathan Gresham. Tony Schiavone is very complimentary about Angels (who left on good terms) but didn't say shit about Gresham. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

Can Mox go 1 freakin' match without bleeding? Last time he bled within 5 mins or so after a other obvious bladejob - aew wrestlers don't even bother to try to his the blade anymore..

And don't get me started on the disgusting blood licking spot ! This is the type of BS that's gonna turn of viewers and networks..

Edited by glennsoe