Gabe8th CAWS - NXT, MYC and NXT UK female superstars | Update: Io & Toni Evolution gear, Mercedes, Chelsea, Kacy & Xia Li uploaded

Gabe8th

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for these great looking CAWs. To add a bit critique, I think Vanessa is a little bit too white, that's irritating and I saw you already have Toni Storm and Mia Yim uploaded.

Toni Storm looks fantastic, nothing really to criticize but I was looking forward to a really good Mia Yim and unfortunately she is not that good. The attire is fantastic but she doesn't look like her at all in the face, she doesn't even look Asian. Too bad. :(

But some of your CAWs are incredible.

Thanks for these great looking CAWs. To add a bit critique, I think Vanessa is a little bit too white, that's irritating and I saw you already have Toni Storm and Mia Yum uploaded.

Toni Storm looks fantastic, nothing really to criticize but I was looking forward to a really good Mia Yim and unfortunately she is not that good. The attire is fantastic but she doesn't look like her at all in the face, she doesn't even look Asian. Too bad. :(

But some of your CAWs are incredible.

Will get to work on a better Mia right away!

Mia looks much better. Whats going on with Aliyah, Deonna, Jinny and Rhea? Cant wait to grab those when uploaded.

You might wanna check out litrellgames for Rhea, Jinny, Aliyah and basically the whole nxt uk women they are amazing. Keep up the great work gabe cant wait to see who's next!

It would be killer if you finished Deonna next. Theres one up now that looks to be alright but would prefer to use yours since I've seen the quality of your work already

I will! Tomorrow Im free so Im probably gonna work on her. Her attires are just so time consuming to me haha.

Just grabbed the updated Mia Yim, Candace LeRae, Dakota Kai, and was the first to dl Lacey Evans (yea boi) lol

They all look great, but holy crap, man... Candice is amazing! Lacey is damn good too.

Bummer. Looks like Candice LeRaes face texture is missing though. Its a blank logo. :(

Archived