Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabe8th

Gabe8th CAWS - NXT, MYC and NXT UK female superstars | Update: Io & Toni Evolution gear, Mercedes, Chelsea, Kacy & Xia Li uploaded

Great start! Will you be just doing her earlier attires when Sanity just debuted or her newer ones too? Like the one when she faced Shayna at Takeover?

Thanks everyone!

Great start! Will you be just doing her earlier attires when Sanity just debuted or her newer ones too? Like the one when she faced Shayna at Takeover?

For now I'm going to be doing what she wore against Bianca a few weeks back.

That Nikki is improved from your first attempt. Shes hard to capture and this looks great, maybe a little too pretty but no idea what to suggest. Maybe its the lips or lack of a crazy facial expression.

Killing it so far. Didnt have many plans for downloading more females but Im going to download these!

That Nikki is improved from your first attempt. Shes hard to capture and this looks great, maybe a little too pretty but no idea what to suggest. Maybe its the lips or lack of a crazy facial expression.

Thanks for feedback! Ill play around with that. Maybe it could be the hair and the eyelashes. She has wet, sweaty hair but I honestly didnt know what to use cause what they have is either too short or just doesnt look good at all. We really need more options haha.

Thanks for feedback! Ill play around with that. Maybe it could be the hair and the eyelashes. She has wet, sweaty hair but I honestly didnt know what to use cause what they have is either too short or just doesnt look good at all. We really need more options haha.

yeah it's absolutely the lashes and the hair.

I take that back a little, Cross looks great once downloaded. The hair choice is the only issue, but I cant see which one would be better?

You're helping my Universe soo much.

Do you plan on possibly adding Chelsea Green to the list once you're done with who you currently have planned since she's just signed with WWE?

Youre killing it this year! You have single handedly saved my NXT womens Division. Lol

Ive downloaded all your stuff so far and cant wait for whatever you have planned next (fingers crossed for Deonna Purrazzo :) ).